(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• tdub96%s's Photo
    I like that, incities, the whole feel of it is great.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    thanks guys.
    its nowhere near completion, and i havent even started on the station roof yet, so no worries.
    i needed a break from sea world to get some different creativity flowing and i like the way its turning out.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    Hmm,that looks nice In:Cities.
    And for my project:I reached a critical limit in my data folder(could not scroll down in SE)so I placed about the half of my dats in a seperated folder,so I can`t use all objects and searching is fucking annoying.
  • Thx%s's Photo
    Here are two recent coasters.

Rush Hour, aptly named for the Central Park build...

Posted Image

And Tangle, a vertical coaster...

Posted Image

Attached Files

• Foozycoaster%s's Photo

Posted Image

Very cool.
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    THX, They look fun in a nostalgic kind of way, but most of the realistic parkmakers around here will cringe at them.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    I'm with MA you did do a good job It's just not the style most here would preffer.
  • rK_%s's Photo
    i remember building coasters like that, it was fun as anything else in the game, im with MA and joe on it, i enjoy it but you might not want to hear what most have to saya bout them.

the floating glass structures hopfully mean somthing around the beemer, unless there only for an aesthetic purpose, id loose them.

rush hour looks pretty intense but pratice with one lift on the woodies, its a little small and possibly too short for 2 from what i can see. keep it up though, keep it fun!
  • Thx%s's Photo

i remember building coasters like that, it was fun as anything else in the game, im with MA and joe on it, i enjoy it but you might not want to hear what most have to saya bout them.

the floating glass structures hopfully mean somthing around the beemer, unless there only for an aesthetic purpose, id loose them.

rush hour looks pretty intense but pratice with one lift on the woodies, its a little small and possibly too short for 2 from what i can see. keep it up though, keep it fun!

I guess I do tend to build for myself first. I see this as an art medium as much as a game.

The peeps like 'em. (To the tune of $14.50 a crack for six years.) Rush Hour has an 8.2 rating and I have tweaked Tangle up to 8.7.

Realize these were built in my test park, so scenery is not really a consideration in these pics.

There are 5 trains on Rushour. Please don't make assumptions like it is a short coaster on the strength of one picture.

I have seen and built coasters that meander all over the park. I think it is more challenging to pack a lot of coaster into a limited space.

So they are both old fashioned and hideous at the same time... lol

(Uh sorry, this was supposed to be a multi-quote...)

(Also, I'm interested, maybe you guys could post some examples of acceptable coasters or even ones like these that you built way back when.)

Thx :D

Attached Files

• pierrot%s's Photo
    sweeeeet ' roto-drop ' support XD

Posted Image
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Holy shit, Pierrot. Your work is making me uber-excited to be getting LL back this weekend. That support idea is incredible!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Yeah agreed pierrot, your LL work is awesome.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    A picture from my new park...
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Cities - Really like the colors in this. That's a very inspiring screen.

Coupon - You're improving very quickly, that's very nice screen. One tip would be to spiff up your queue lines a bit, every one I've seen from you is the tiled cement with the same black fence around it.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    Pierrot, your support is cool and all but why post until after you get more done? You guys over at rct school (especially you) are way too good to be posting practically empty screens.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    ^Maybe because he just wanted to show the footer...?
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    So I decided to change the name of the coaster from Avanagrade to Tell,the famous Wilhelm Tell.Could be considered as a step of patriotism but the theming goes so much better with the name.So you`ll find swiss banners everywhere the main color scheme of the park is red white...I hope you enjoy the screens,Tell has some awesome statssomething with 8,9.81 and 6.13...An no its not trainered.Only thing I`d need is a invisble support bnlocker it would be nice if someone could send me one,please.Enjoy the screens or just look on my account:
    http://s897.photobuc...s/RCT Projects/

Attached Files

• F0ndue%s's Photo
    Some other screens.Have fun and plz comment!

Attached Files

• J K%s's Photo
    Coupon I like it, I really do but I just feel like I've seen it all before.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    Coupon, I agree with J K. You seem to be trending in a realistic style that seems dependent on CP6, RamSam12, and possibly myself, if I can say that. I'm not gonna say anything against that, though, as trying to emulate others' work got me to develop a more unique style, but just try to improve upon another's style or try new things out.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading