(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Anyone wants to make a good Suspended Coaster for my LL park?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    over here
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    I wish I was half-decent at layouts. Split, try adding some more color to that, I think it would benefit from it.
  • Roomie%s's Photo
    Want duel suspendeds? Ssammy vs roomie the ride. :p
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    Hello, here are two very early pics of a big design project I started on this weekend. I've done a couple of these way back in the day in No Limits and thought I'd take the idea into RCT2!

That being said I give you Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind, a Quad racing Intamin standing at 190ft.

The station is no where near complete but you can see the basic shape that I am going for, also colors are likely to change as I progress though the ride (especially the color of the trains).

Anyway, Here is the station
    Attached Image: QuadRacer1.JPG

And one of the dueling aspects of the track, all 4 tracks cross each other at least once in this screen!
    Attached Image: QuadRacer2.JPG
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    That's strangely catchy. I'm intrigued on how you've accomplished this throughout the rest of the layouts.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    Reminds me of something Lunatim would make. If the coasters can be synchronized correctly, that coaster would be pretty awesome.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Wow, I hope you can finish that, Wildroller. It would be quite an accomplishment!
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    The backyard will never be the same again...

Posted Image
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Kumba that is awesome.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    I take it that's your monthly micro? Awesome, I've seen countless TV shows on that coaster, can't wait to see it in RCT.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Blue Flash! I love that so much haha, maybe I can make a roller coaster for my physics project :p
    Awesome idea.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Fuck you, I had exactly the same idea for Monthly Micros. Fuck dude... You better make it good.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I've been wanting to make something like that for a long time. Other than that, Liampie could make a similar one made of wood.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Nice! Great concept!
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Yea! Kumba, great idea! I've seen that mini coaster in soo many youtube vids, that would be the coolest thing to have a mini looper in my backyard. Great idea man, that would be sweet if you pulled it off for MM. Excellent idea :mantis:
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    If this is a rec so how do you want to build the loop if its in right scale?I detected something that looks like a Corkscrew or Cutback so this is a own interpretation?
  • Colorado-Fan%s's Photo
    Posted Image
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I see a mickey mouse head in the flowers ;)

I think youre becoming one of the best at archy on this site.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Colorado-Fan, I think we need to chat a little. Soon. :nod:

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading