(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• RMM%s's Photo
    neither. they're both too short.
  • GigaG%s's Photo
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Why do you say that RMM? They aren't any shorter than Patriot. I prefer #1
  • Croustibapt%s's Photo

Bienvenue a DisneySea Paris. Avez un bon journee!

"Passez une bonne journée!" would sounds more correct. Nice try to french speaking, though! ;)

Anyway, this is really great, robbie. You actually caught the disney atmosphere in this screen. It's absolutely beautiful, I like it a lot!
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Patriot is too short.

Anyway I don't like both versions. The first one has an ugly corkscrew but elegant helices, the second has better corkscrew but ugly helices. The first half of the ride looks okay. I prefer the hill over the turnaround too.
  • insan sıradan%s's Photo
    I don't know I can upload this shot in this place...

This is my Stage(RCTLL)

Attached Image: Æ÷¸Ëº¯È¯_SCR526.png
  • LDW%s's Photo
    It is fine to post that screen here. Personally, I think the coaster cars for stadium seats is an unusual idea but it works perfectly. Maybe add some foliage though. Looking forward to more screens from you.

LDW
  • RMM%s's Photo

imagine riding that in real life. i can't picture myself riding that and not saying at the end, "that's it?".
  • CedarPoint6%s's Photo
    I suppose it depends on what kind of realism you're going for. Because if you look at real life inverts, a fair amount of them are pretty short. Talon, Patriot, any Batman, Nemesis, Nemesis Inferno, Flight Deck, Great Bear, Afterburn and probably even Silver Bullet could fit into that length range.
    That said, while I feel the length is appropriate, I think you should work on the flow after the immelman. The helixes look nice in the first, but work on making the corkscrew a little smoother. With that, I think you can have a good layout.
  • Weizenfieber%s's Photo
    NCS forever :party:
    Posted Image
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    ^good stuff. I love it.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^^not bad but i dont know why everyone has to be so messy when it comes to ncso parks
    -JDP
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    cause it looks badass
    -sssammy
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    @siradan that looks so awesome, really creative ! c:
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    1st or 2nd layout???

• pierrot%s's Photo
    neither, you can make it more beautifully.
    If I had to pick one, 1st.
  • Croustibapt%s's Photo

Posted Image

Well, I'm currently working on those buildings. ;)
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Here's some more of my TPR contest entry. The coaster is Alpine Express, the park: Matterhron Valley AP. Comments welcome!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I know my architecture isn't very good, probably my weak point of RCT. But I keep workin' on it. It's defiently an improvement over my past architecture. Any comments/suggestions are always welcome.
  • nin%s's Photo
    From the first screen, I don't like how the trees are just instantly covered in snow, ease the transition a bit.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Every Bearcat has to dump. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading