(Archive) Advertising District / Dump-Place

• Casimir%s's Photo
    That screen is ace.
    I think with the continued development of a more realistic style in RCT2 ( e.g. all the 1/4 or 1/8 ) objects), an increasing amount of Disney Parks is kind of inevitable. Concerning attention to detail, nothing will ever beat Disney Parks.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

Improvement?

Yes, definately. Still not keen on the towers though... try an ornament instead of a plain tilted roof. Like I did here with the mushrooms+walls:

Posted Image

There are almost infinte combinations of objects+wall that look good!
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    That is a large amount of beauty in a small space. Try to keep it up for the whole park.
  • musicman%s's Photo
    Thanks for the help Liampie, as for your screen, assuming you intend it as advertisement, make the ghost train black and that may be one of my favorite LL screens ever.
  • Liampie%s's Photo

...as for your screen, assuming you intend it as advertisement, make the ghost train black and that may be one of my favorite LL screens ever.

Actually it's not advertisement... it's a screenshot from this park. Another screen. Thanks, anyway! :)
  • musicman%s's Photo
    I know this isn't really that impressive for anyone whose been here very long, but it's impressive from me and I wanted to show off. :)

Ladies and and gentlemen, I present my first custom flat! (non-functional)

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: SCR20.jpg
  • StormRunnerFan%s's Photo
    musicman- It's very nice. Right now, my only issue is that the top beam seems to be balancing on top of the blue supports. It it was 5 feet lower I think it would look better, but I'm no LL person.

Now, in honor of my 200th save file for this park, I present The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror...

Posted Image

The edges are still in process, but I'm very happy with the way the main building turned out.

Thoughts?
    -Storm
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    The majority of the tower looks very nice. But, IMO, the looooooong roof on top just throws everything off...like it's unbalanced or something. Not that it should by any means be symmetrical....but it just seems way too long for the rest of the structure.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Robbie, that is unreal. And by unreal I mean real. Shit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    SRF that is awesome. One of the best ToT's around.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Robbie, that screen just oozes with perfection. I love the track use to smooth out the entrance, great yet nearly assumed use of the globe at the entrance. The moon phases are brilliant. I'm just in awe of the epicness of this screen. If you can maintain this level for the entire park, we've got a serious winner on your hands.

SRF, that is a fantastic rendition of Tokyo's TOT. At first I would agree with Cena, but it's starting to grow on me. Love the detail of the building, just not sure how I feel of it being just so close to the water. Changes the atmosphere of the facade just a tad, not sure whether it's for the better or not. I would expect more overgrowth, more of an outdoor queue to immerse the guest into the theme before entering the show building. Right now it looks like the guests just drive right up to the valet. Excellent job on the structure though!
  • petrol%s's Photo
    @SRF. I like the tower in general very much :). But the right side is (in my opinion) a little dull. Maybe it would look less dull if you made like a dormer on the long roof.:)
  • dudeism%s's Photo
    SRF I like how you enclosed that tower by dense foliage and the fence, really adds to the atmosphere.

Here is something I am working on, might start an own topic when i've made a little more progress:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    awesome!
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    thats wicked i like the 1st screen. im a bit unsure of the supports on the mine ride tho.
  • J K%s's Photo
    All screens look awesome. You remind me off a mixture of Egghead and Steve which is fantastic.
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    I love the last one.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    The details on that last one are fantastic, from the dynamite to the door. You're definitely someone to watch at this point.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yeah that last screen is really good.
  • petrol%s's Photo
    hi... this is my first custom support coaster ever.. i did not do the plants and stuff yet.. but i will get to that. let me know what you think :)

Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading