Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Finally going to see 30 Seconds to Mars again this friday on werchter festival,

And I'll be frontrow checking paramore aswell, I always like a cute redhead in the afternoon ;)
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Tomorrow: Rheinkultur with ~ 200,000 guests.
    It's Germany's biggest music-festival.

I'm going to watch:
    - First: Public Viewing, Germany. :p
    - Hammerhead
    - Sondaschule
    - Alexisonfire
    - Madsen
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Just got back from werchter,
    it was freaking epic, Customs was really cool, and the singer of Paramore is really hot^^

30 seconds to mars was great as I expected, last song they called some crowdsurfers to come on stage and I got to party Kings and Queens on stage with them and 20other people that also crowdsurfed their way to the stage.

Seeing 80000people in front of you going nuts with these guys was really something...
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    [7.15.10] As I Lay Dying, Underoath, Blessthefall, War of Ages.(My first hardcore concert)

[8.2.10] Norma Jean
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    July 15.... Shwayze!
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    just saw
    anarbor
    artist vs poet
    four year strong
    automatic loveletter
    sparks the rescue
    mayday parade
    attack attack
    of mice & men
    versaemerge
    polar bear club
    we the kings
    hey monday
    the summer set
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    Converge was insane last night.
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Serengeti Festival, tomorrow.

16:10 VALIENT THORR
    17:00 ITCHY POOPZKID
    18:10 DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER
    19:30 SKINDRED
    21:00 FLOGGING MOLLY
    22:50 PAPA ROACH
    00:00 GWAR
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    8-26, Porcupine Tree
  • Marshy%s's Photo
    I attended Benicassim this year in Spain. Stayed in Valencia for 2 days followed by 7 days of camping in the town. 4 Days which were Festival, saw the likes of Temper Trap, Prodigy, Kasabian, Dizzee, Benga, Skream, Metallic Man, Ellie Goulding, Mumford Sons, Vampire Weekend, Gorillaz and Jack Beats. Was immense!
  • jon%s's Photo
    18th September 2010
    DEFQON.1 FESTIVAL AUSTRALIA 'SAVE YOUR SCRAP FOR VICTORY"

25th September 2010
    COASTER FESTIVAL ft. Cypress Hill

3rd October 2010
    PARKLIFE FESTIVAL or GODSKITCHEN 3D (both look good!)

5th November 2010
    PENDULUM

27th November 2010
    STEREOSONIC SYDNEY ft Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Benny Benassi, Caspa, Infected Mushroom and more

31st December 2010
    ARMIN ONLY NYE - ARMIN VAN BUUREN

And already planned for next year:
    March
    MYSTERYLAND AUSTRALIA

June
    DEFQON.1 HOLLAND (Almere, NL)
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo
    Less Than Jake - Aug 21
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    ^ you still picking me up for that right?
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Less Than Jake - Nov 24
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Well, it's not upcoming any more, bur GreenDay/AFI was tonight and it was once again, fanfuckingtastic. AFI was solid, if uninspired and the singer is as flambouyantly gay as Louis and Nokia combined. Not that it matters....it was just so fucking obvious that I thought I'd mention it. Even my daughters (who have numerous gay friends) thought he was a bit over the top.

GreenDay....well, I've seen these guys probably 20 times over the years (twice this year) and they get better every time I see them. I know a lot of you dismiss them as as much fluff, but NO ONE rocks as hard as these guys. Another 3 hour set that delivered everything you could want, from Kerplunk through 21st Century Breakdown. Tight, energetic and as always, entertaining as hell. Billie Joe Armstrong is still the premier frontman in all of rock doesn't seem to age one bit. One hell of a show that I'd recommend anyone check out if you get the chance.
  • gir%s's Photo
    Caved and bought a ticket to see Public Enemy, No Age, and The Love Language for the last night of Hopscotch Music Fest. I don't know anyone going but I knew I'd regret it if I passed this up. First time going to a concert alone though...any, er, tips?
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    Motion City Soundtrack, Say Anything, and Saves the Day - Oct. 27th
    Dresden Dolls - Nov. 16th
  • RRP%s's Photo
    !!!
    LCD Soundsystem
    Interpol
    &
    moderat/modeselektor
  • Stanman%s's Photo
    Danko Jones - Nov.10th
  • h3r3stheKrak3n.%s's Photo
    Bonecrusherfest with Dying Fetus, Carnifex, Annotations of an Autopsy & many more...... on 26.02.
    Welcome to Hell Europe with Whitechapel, The Acacia Strain and Impending Doom.

More to come!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading