Music Forum / Upcoming Concerts/Shows

• chorkiel%s's Photo
    March 27 - Justin Bieber - Ahoy Rotterdam

(okay kidding :$, I know people that go there though xd)
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Jan 29 - Good Charlotte
    Mar 19 - Beatsteaks
    Mar 24 - Ill Nino
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Looking for tickets to Avenged Sevenfold's Nightmare After Christmas tour. Never been to a legit concert before, but I'm trying lol.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    Faithless

on March 26
    in Brussels
  • h3r3stheKrak3n.%s's Photo
    Next Saturday, 26.2.:
    Bonecrusherfest in Munich with Dying Fetus, Carnifex, (unfortunately not-) AOAA, Keep of Kalessin, as a Replacement for AOAA: Burning the Masses, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Angelus Apatrida.

18.4.:
    Welcome to Hell Tour in Munich with Whitechapel, The Acacia Strain and Impending Doom.

I know Agnostic Front are coming over in June, so I'm gonna buy the tickets as soon as they're available here.
    And AOAA wrote me on Facebook, they are gonna come in June instead, so I'm really hoping to see them with some good stuff! I wouldn't wonder, if it was Suffocation again, maybe Cannibal Corpse...
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Rock on the Range, May 21st
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Just saw Rush on their Time Machine Tour last night at the Q. They sounded fantastic, always a reminder that real talent can't be faked.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    last:
    - Faithless (Soundsystem) @ Indian Summer Festival (Broek op Langedijk / NL) 18th June 2011

next:
    - The Chemical Brothers, Linkin Park, Queens of the Stoneage, Anouk @ Rock Werchter (Werchter / BE) 30th June 2011
    - Red Hot Chili Peppers @ Lanxess Arena (Köln / D) 7th October 2011
    - Klee @ KuFa (Krefeld / D) 14th October 2011
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Rammstein @ ISS Dome, Düsseldorf on 5th December! \m/
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Blink and MCR @ Honda Center in Anaheim CA Oct 1
    Pretty excited for this show as I haven't seen Blink in what seems like ages and I've never seen MCR...and I love their shit cuz it reminds me of some of the shit we did in the 80's (drama rock/metal).

Priest and Thin Lizzy @ San Manuel Amphitheater in Temecula CA Oct 22
    Really excited for this one. Halford's back and I haven't seen Priest since the US Festival in '83. And, Thin Lizzy was one of my favorite bands back in the day (forgot the last time I saw them though). Even though it can never be the same without the late, great Phil Lynott fronting...it'll be cool just to hear them live again.
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Scream The Prayer 2011 on July 7th. The Chariot, Norma Jean, War of Ages, etc..
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    EDIT: Nevermind, it's the name of the festival, not a band. I feel stooopid.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    hey prod, it was an awesome show at werchter festival, sorry I couldn't meet up with you since I didn't find you in the masses of people in front of the PA hut...
  • Luketh%s's Photo

Blink and MCR @ Honda Center in Anaheim CA Oct 1
    Pretty excited for this show as I haven't seen Blink in what seems like ages and I've never seen MCR...and I love their shit cuz it reminds me of some of the shit we did in the 80's (drama rock/metal).

HEEELL YES!

I was reaaaaally excited to hear they were comin to my town. Mowing lawns around the neighborhood for 2 tickets for my girlfriend and I's been a real bitch. >.> It's gonna be an AWESOME concert, though.
  • prodigy%s's Photo
    @ BG: I said at the BACK of the FOH-Tower, not the front. I didn't know that there would be all these containers behind it, so I waited behind them (infront of that pay-chip-shop)...
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    CRAP! so sorry man, I thought with the back being the drink stand you would've gone to the front, so sorry man really gutted right now
  • RCTFAN%s's Photo
    Foo fighters @ MK Bowl on Sunday night with 64,499 other people :)
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Wasn't a concert. But it was one hell of a show....

Angels vs. Tigers

Dan Haren vs. Justin Verlander

http://www.theledger.../APS/1107060558

I guess even millionaires do stupid things when their glory is on the line.
    And, damn....he was about 80% through the game too....
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Hollywood Undead at Stage AE Pittsburgh, July 17th
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I didn't know prodigy and BG went to Rock Werchter too! I just went for the full four days, and it was amazing. I especially loved Beady Eye, Queens of the Stone Age, Kasabian, The Hives, Arctic Monkeys and Selah Sue.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading