Related Games / Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Charleston Gardens Amusement Park
    [font="Georgia"]Realistic Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Timeline Park[/font]

[font="Tahoma"]is now[/font]

Six Flags [font="Arial"]SOUTH CAROLINA[/font]

Hey guys I'm a little behind on updates so I'm going to post a summary, if you would like to see all of the updates, please click here.

Hello, My name is Michael May. I have worked in the amusements industry for almost twenty years. I have had the opportunity to be a part of a project that some of my partners and I have been working on for years. Now it seems to be finally coming together.

Since YOU have been elected to the board of overseers, what do you think of the Charleston, South Carolina area? Take a trip to your library and see what you think of the place. I myself am quite fond of the area as I do live right outside of the city. It really is a beautiful place. Tell me what you think.

Here is a highlight of what we've got so far:

Carolina Calamity

Posted Image

Posted Image

Parachute Falls

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Carousel and Bumper Cars

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    I saw this at atari, looks good
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Thanks for posting this here! second to the last shot might be my favorite. Your architecture has always been top notch and i like the coaster too. As for the advertising, THIS is how it's done folks. None of this boring "check out my park" stuff. Keep it up dude. Looking forward to more.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    the 3rd and 4th screens remind of like a tv show or something.
    every looks awesome!!

Edited by Nokia, 26 April 2009 - 11:32 AM.

• posix%s's Photo
    that is rct3?? looks very awesome.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Some screens look like pictures. I thought I'd never say that about RCT3...

Edited by Liampie, 26 April 2009 - 09:11 AM.

• coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Thanks for the replies! RCT3 is a good game, you just gotta get used to it and its problems. With the advances made by the custom scenery guys, it's really become a fun game.
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    Totally agree... peeps here don't realize the power of RCT3. Lag is a problem, but it can be worked around for the most part, just can't build massive parks. And not just custom scenery, but also custom rides now, a trainer allowing ride and scenery hacks, not to mention the tools that came with the game (custom music, billboards etc...) the possibilities are endless. Now i know i said i wouldn't discuss the game in your topics coasterdude, but i feel RCT3 is too underappreciated here. So i said it, and i would appreciate it if we don't go off topic. So back to this awesome park!
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Wow. Seeing this makes me want to work on my RCT3 park.

The dodgems building could very well be the best building I have ever seen in the game. It looks incredible, looks just like it came from a real park. One thing I don't like is the second screen. It looks really cramped. May I suggest possibly replacing the trees between the queue and exit with bushes or flowers. It looks really tight there right now and could use some breathing room.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Coasterdude5 is now the official RCT3 builder of New Element. Those shots look soo good.
    -JDP
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Anything that can be done to change the mine train supports would make it look better, try bigburger?
  • Xophe%s's Photo
    This looks amazing! Makes me want to have another go at rct3. It would be a great game if it weren't so laggy.
    Your architecture is really good and I love the little planters you've got in some of the screens.
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I am definitely making an RCT3 design soon.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    The fun of RCT3 is that you can get closer to the park and peeps like you show us you can still get close and deliver awesome detail in your work.

Fact is you make it look easy CD5, big props to that
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    How come when I post a RCT3 park everyone talks crap about the game and nothing about my park, but when you post one, everyone praises the game?

Eh well, it's awesome. Can't wait for an update.
  • Todd Lee%s's Photo
    ^Maybe it's the quality of your RCT3 work?? I haven't seen your stuff, so don't take that as an insult or anything. Or, maybe your park doesn't flow? or the landscape isn't the best??

I put question marks, because it could be any number of things. Now I want to find your RCT3 screens, so I can judge for myself.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    CD5 for RCT3 parkmaker! This is looking awesome, it makes me wanna go to the park, if it existed. The CSO def help boost the genric items the game with. If it weren't for the lag, I would be doing RCT3 only.
  • JDP%s's Photo

I am definitely making an RCT3 design soon.

Ha that's all you can really do because doing a full park=lag.
    -JDP
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Some really nice screens being shown here. Really like the architecture that you've done with the park. Just hope your park fares better than a certain other park that recently opened in SC. ;)
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Hello everybody! We have added yet another ride to our lineup!
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    The Great Twist will surely be a favorite!

Posted Image
    I'm not sure if my stomach will be able to handle it, though.

Posted Image
    Carolina Calamity completing more test runs. Safety is the number one priortiy for us!

Posted Image
    This area is coming along nicely!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading