Related Games / Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• Nokia%s's Photo
    i think some flowers would be nice in the middle of the paths
    but other than that it looks great!!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^I agree with you nokia. (Wow rare useful comment from you, lol :-P.)

Screens look great though bud, keep it up!
    -JDP
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Looks great. Most RCT3 work makes me want to pick it up and have a go again, and this is no exception.

Shame I'm not actually going to pick it up and have a go again, well not for the time being.

Great stuff, keep it up :)
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Welcome back, folks. We're into the late summer of 1974! I've been unavailable to take any photos of the park as of late because I've been on a business trip to New York to meet with some potential staff members that we would like to have for our first year of operation. Today I have an update from a small project that I spearheaded myself.
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    We have partnered with Minute Maid to provide guests with refreshing ice cold lemonade.

Posted Image
    Guests can relax in the seating area while they enjoy their beverage.

Posted Image
    ...just like the good ole days!

Posted Image
    The entrance to Carolina Calamity had minor modifications made when its signage was installed.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    this makes me want to play rct3.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^ :nod:
    -JDP
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Hello folks, welcome back! We've been working very diligently inside our theatre this week!
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    The interior is complete! We aren't quite done with the facade, though.

Posted Image
    This will be a great place to come in from the heat and kick back to watch a show.

Posted Image
    Lighting has been installed on many of the rides.

Posted Image
    We're not ready to open, but we're getting there!
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    The first screen of your May 3 post looks like it could be a snapshot from an actual park.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ Thanks!
  • Timothy Cross%s's Photo
    It's amazing, i love that theater! What kind of shows does it play?

One thing though, maybe some more trees or something to break up the paths. I think this was kind of mentioned a while back but i think it would do wonders. Great work once again though. :)
  • gir%s's Photo
    The theater is nicely done. In fact, it's all very impressive. I think people here have you pegged as "that RCT3 movie guy," but that should soon change.
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    I... <3... your work! It makes me wanna break open my RCT3 again and give it a go.
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    You have RCT3 Robbie? Come on! Put it in! We all want to see your work in 3D!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo

[...] break open my RCT3 again [...]

its frozen in carbonite.
    this stuff takes time MF72
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Hey guys I hope you can all come to the Greenhouse premiere party on Wednesday! A link to the chatroom will be posted on Wednesday.

Hello again! We are quickly approaching the end of 1974! We have finally finished the theater, we could host a show in there right now if we wanted!
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    The theater takes after the classic mainstreet theaters seen across America.

Posted Image
    All of the lights in the lobby haven't been turned on yet, but I'm sure you get the general idea!

Posted Image
    I decided to go a little classic tonight with my other camera.

Posted Image
    Looks a little different now!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Fabulous.
    -JDP
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    You make it look so easy and realistic...

I'm happy with a little bit of RCT3 here now, as long as it's like this. However, I still wouldn't want to see it start winning awards. There are plenty of other sites for that.

Edited by Cocoa, 14 May 2009 - 04:15 PM.

don't be stupid. RCT3 is the future of NE... or it has no future.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    I still dont think its upto rct2 or LL's standards.RCT3 seems to focus on the pointless details like lights rather than the bigger picture.But these screens are pretty good,better than what usually is a terrible bunch.If only there were some decent supports and foliage for RCT3,maybe it would suite a realistic style of parkmaking
    Well the true potential of 3 hasn't been reached yet. Trust me, the bigger picture will be seen very soon. i could go on and on about this but i think we should get back on topic: CD5's park.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading