Related Games / Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• coasterdude5%s's Photo

Hello there and welcome to 1975! It's been a hectic past year, but we've gotten many a thing accomplished! We've got a lot of work to do until we arrive at opening day!
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    Monster Mash Hotel will be Charleston Gardens Amusement Park's dark ride attraction!

Posted Image
    The entire ride is elevated so it should provide some good views of the midway below.

Posted Image
    The ride is located directly across from the theater.

Posted Image
    We've hired some local talented artists to assist us with the interior of the ride.

Posted Image
    Some of the scenery within the halls of the ride will move!

Posted Image
    We've put alot of work into this ride, we hope you enjoy it at opening!

Posted Image
    The main midway continues to expand!

------

Please watch my new movie, Greenhouse.
    Posted Image

GREENHOUSE IS ABOUT THE FUTURE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FIXING THE ECONOMY BY ELIMINATING THOSE THAT THEY FEEL TO BE AFFECTING IT NEGATIVELY.

You can watch Greenhouse on

Youtube Part 1: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=WPNFPXPLG1w
    Youtube Part 2: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7iaMGEjI-c4
    Youtube Part 3: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eZtMMvkl32M

Vimeo:

PLEASE WATCH AND GIVE YOUR REVIEWS!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I love the fact that you elevated a dark ride. You sir, certainly have a gift for this game so stick with it.
    -JDP
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    <3333
  • posix%s's Photo
    This is easily the most beautiful RCT3 I've ever seen. How big is the savestate of this?
  • Cocoa%s's Photo

don't be stupid. RCT3 is the future of NE... or it has no future.

But LL has lasted a decade on this site and is still going strong. Also, RCT3 has many problems, like serious lag, even on really good computers, and also the amount of space it takes to run rct3 with lots of saved games on a computer. I also fully agree with Posix about how RCT3 is about little details.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

I love the fact that you elevated a dark ride. You sir, certainly have a gift for this game so stick with it.
    -JDP

Thank you! My inspiration came from the boardwalk haunted dark rides that would have elevated portions.

<3333

Thanks!

This is easily the most beautiful RCT3 I've ever seen. How big is the savestate of this?

I wouldn't say that, there are many that are alot more talented than me! But I appreciate it, I have fun and I'm glad you're liking it.

But LL has lasted a decade on this site and is still going strong. Also, RCT3 has many problems, like serious lag, even on really good computers, and also the amount of space it takes to run rct3 with lots of saved games on a computer. I also fully agree with Posix about how RCT3 is about little details.

I recently got a new computer and I've yet to experience any noticeable lag. I think as computers progress, we might see more people being able to play the game.

Thanks for the comments!
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Hello again we are working quickly towards our opening in only a few months! It seems like every day we are completing something, which is a good thing!
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    Greenway Cafe will be a prime location to grab a bite to eat during your day at Charleston Gardens.

Posted Image
    Serving up burgers, hotdogs, and pizza - everybody will be sure to find something they like.

Posted Image
    Only a matter of time until it's open!
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    please sort out the foliage inside the cafe grounds, theyre kinda messy and obstructive :)
    otherwise
    dreamy :evil:
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ I wanted it to have that overgrown look.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Hello once again! We are progressing quickly on the park! It's only a matter of time before the park opens.
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    The Sumter Emporium is designed to be a tribute to the original Fort Sumter which can be found right here in Charleston!

Posted Image
    We decided to have this building visually different from the rest to hopefully draw in guests to make purchases!

Posted Image
    There are also seating areas inside for guests to rest and relax in.

Posted Image
    The midway is really coming together now!
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    some planters with flowers in them would break up the all that path.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    Everything looks great, but I agree on the paths and flowers. Also, the Emporium could use some more varied colors.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Hello! We recently completed one of my favorite rides in the park: Sky Wheel! This ride will provide great views of the midway. While it might not be as tall as Parachute Falls, I'm sure it will give a thrilling ride.
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    The ride features two connected miniature ferris wheels.

Posted Image
    Those eating at the Greenway Cafe will be offered an excellent view of the ride.

Posted Image
    At night the ride becomes even more visually stunning with extravagant lighting.

Posted Image
    I think this will be a very popular attraction with the guests.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    simply beautiful.
    You're going to allow guests into this place right? I think that if you turned up the graphics all the way up, took a picture of one of your rides surrounded by buildings, the picture would looks like a real thing.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ That's as high as my graphics will go, as far as I know. Yeah, the guests will come once the park opens. The pre-opening construction always takes the longest time. Things will pick up soon.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    everything looks lovely.
    but you still havent taken my advice on the planters for the third time....
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    ^ Sorry, I'm not big on planters in the middle of paths. Just a personal thing.. But I'll try some and see how they look.

Edited by coasterdude5, 26 May 2009 - 06:47 PM.

You do whatever you want, it's your park. If you're not going to put planters in though, then I'd put a different kind of path in. Maybe like the black path with white edges. I don't know, whatever looks good.
  • Splitvision%s's Photo
    I'm really loving this, the atmosphere is fantastic! As many have said, this really inspires you to play RCT3, though I won't be able to play it on my shitty computer... 8@

Anyway keep up the good work! :nod:

Edited by Splitvision, 28 May 2009 - 06:04 AM.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading