Related Games / Six Flags South Carolina 1975-Today [RCT3]

• Goliath123%s's Photo
    When you say this isn't your first park its true.

This guys done boardwalkns and everything, hes even done a "And then there were none" Video story thing which was scary
  • 6000000flags%s's Photo
    RCT3 can be very good. This is an example. This is the realistic small spotlight park (e.g. Watkins Woods) but in rct3.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

Our beautiful park has openend its doors to astonishing amounts of people! We never expected to have this turnout on our first day. We would like to extend our gratitude to the residents of surrounding communities who flocked to Charleston Gardens Amusement Park on this beautiful April Saturday.
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    At first we were a bit worried as the earlybird rush wasn't what we expected.

Posted Image
    But the the flow of guests quickly began to increase.

Posted Image
    The line for the carousel quickly filled.

Posted Image
    It was great to see Parachute Falls finally operating!

Posted Image
    We got a great response from The Great Twist!

Posted Image
    But of course the most popular ride of the day was Carolina Calamity!

Posted Image
    I'm not sure there was a train that wasn't full all day!

Posted Image
    The final drop under the station suprised many!

Posted Image
    The bumper cars were also very popular.

Posted Image
    Everyone seemed to enjoy Monster Mash Hotel!

Posted Image
    I am humbled that the guests greatly exceeded our expectations. Tomorrow is a bright day.
  • Nokia%s's Photo
    okay im installing rct3 again.
  • zburns999%s's Photo
    This makes me so jealous that I have never owned a computer that could handle RCT3 to a level where it's actually fun to play. Honestly, this game looks like so much fun when it's done right. Sick work man. This is one of my favorite projects to follow at the moment.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    It actually looks like a real amusement park! You've done this whole process very realistically. Is there going to be anymore?
  • JDP%s's Photo
    Congratulations on being the first parkmaker to ever give rct3 recognition on this site. Screens looks straight up amazing man, good shit.
    -JDP
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    ^Wow thanks. Guess what I did is absolutely unimportant to everyone.

Looks amazing CD.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    Thanks for the kind words everybody. I'm glad this park has gotten some of you to play the game. You're right - when it's done right it's a great game.

This park isn't going anywhere. I intend to take it all the way to 2010, when it will likely finish. It will probably be 2010 when it's finished, too.

Edited by coasterdude5, 10 June 2009 - 03:29 PM.

• Brent%s's Photo

^Wow thanks. Guess what I did is absolutely unimportant to everyone.

Looks amazing CD.

I don't think he meant it that way. But really though, this park >>>> Sycamore
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    Yeah, but did you stop to think why? He's using boatloads of custom scenery. I only used custom supports. I think it's more challenging that way because of the fact that you actually have to TRY to get the look you're after. Don't get me wrong, this is pure win, but I just hate the fact that he gets all the compliments and all I get is, "RCT3 looks like crap."
  • Brent%s's Photo
    So push yourself to do something better?
  • Steve%s's Photo
    This is the best advertising the site as seen since Beagle started his park. Its this thread that has me coming back to the AD to check on things.

Outstanding.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I used to love following this type of stuff at Atari but when that place went to shit a few years ago I stopped checking.
    Thanks for bringing this type of stuff over here, it brings back great memories of parks I saw a few years ago.
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo
    No problem guys I wish I had been posting here earlier... but those parks weren't as great so it's probably for the better haha.

Our beautiful park has openend its doors to astonishing amounts of people! We never expected to have this turnout on our first day. We would like to extend our gratitude to the residents of surrounding communities who flocked to Charleston Gardens Amusement Park on this beautiful April Saturday.
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    At first we were a bit worried as the earlybird rush wasn't what we expected.

Posted Image
    But the the flow of guests quickly began to increase.

Posted Image
    The line for the carousel quickly filled.

Posted Image
    It was great to see Parachute Falls finally operating!

Posted Image
    We got a great response from The Great Twist!

Posted Image
    But of course the most popular ride of the day was Carolina Calamity!

Posted Image
    I'm not sure there was a train that wasn't full all day!

Posted Image
    The final drop under the station suprised many!

Posted Image
    The bumper cars were also very popular.

Posted Image
    Everyone seemed to enjoy Monster Mash Hotel!

Posted Image
    I am humbled that the guests greatly exceeded our expectations. Tomorrow is a bright day.

Nobody brought it over yet?
  • coasterdude5%s's Photo

We continue to see the crowds! I have been busy all this week helping to promote the park and conduct day-to-day business, but I took some time off to walk through the park this afternoon.
    - Michael May

Posted Image
    It's fun to watch Parachute Falls from a distance. You can see how massive it really is.

Posted Image
    Everyone seems to enjoy the view!

Posted Image
    Our excellent ride operators work diligently to keep the lines short.

Posted Image
    The lemonade stand is a great place to take a break.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I love this. Period.
    -JDP
  • Comet%s's Photo
    I would love if you could do a helicopter flyover or something like that Mr. May.
    I'm having a hard time figuring out the exact park layout.

Honestly though, this is really fun to follow and looks great.
    I really like that lemonade area!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading