Ask the Experts / Hack Like a 'WinHacker'

• wildroller%s's Photo
    I'm using the 1.32 version, it's the only one with the invisible track button is it not?
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Oh, my mistake haha, sorry. :idea:
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    Sigh still can't seem to figure out why I can't make track invisible to perform the invisible entrance hack, getting pretty frustrating!
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    Sigh, I've spent the last 2 days downloading version after version of 8cars 1.32 and I still can't find a version with a working invisible button :( I'm on Windows XP and running plain RCT2, I don't know what else I can try :(
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    It's v1320 (file version 1.3.2.0) and it'll say 'version' in the title bar when opened. Also, make sure you've selected the color scheme prior to clicking the 'make invisible' button or it won't do a damn thing.
  • wildroller%s's Photo
    Yea Kong I've got all that, using the one with version in the title bar, with the ride selected, main color scheme, and make invisible. But nothing happens when I hit apply. So far it's the only feature with 8cars I haven't been able to get working, at this point I'm not sure if it's the dll for 8cars or if maybe it's being caused by the no cd exe I downloaded a while ago.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    And, you're doing all the steps correctly....block, dummy track, 2nd block, raise with MOM, add support blocker, lower and everything? If so, maybe it does have something to do with the no CD crack. I've never used it so I'm not familiar with what will and won't work with it.
  • wildroller%s's Photo

And, you're doing all the steps correctly....block, dummy track, 2nd block, raise with MOM, add support blocker, lower and everything? If so, maybe it does have something to do with the no CD crack. I've never used it so I'm not familiar with what will and won't work with it.

Yea all that stuff worked fine but the last couple days all I've tried to do was make track invisible, as that is what just refuses to work. Hopefully someone who is familiar with the no cd crack and maybe the 8cars dlls will come in. I know there are a couple different dlls running with the different versions of 8cars.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    The no-CD patch does not affect it. At least not for me which I have been using for years now. Are you selecting "main" for the color scheme which the invisibility is applied to for the track? I overlooked that when first learning this hack and was confused as to why it didn't work before I found I needed to select that. Also, keep a separate folder for 1.32 and its .dll files.
  • wildroller%s's Photo

The no-CD patch does not affect it. At least not for me which I have been using for years now. Are you selecting "main" for the color scheme which the invisibility is applied to for the track? I overlooked that when first learning this hack and was confused as to why it didn't work before I found I needed to select that. Also, keep a separate folder for 1.32 and its .dll files.

Yea I am selecting 'main' and doing everything else I'm supposed to in 8cars. Also I do have 1.32 and one dll file for it in a separate folder. The only thing I can really think of is either I got a bad no cd crack or the dll for 1.32 is the wrong one.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    no cd can affact the trainers behavior.
    do you see the tracktype and traintype in the edit rides menu?
    which OS are you using (and say the compatability settings).
    do other trainers work
    if you start the trainer do you get a notification ingame?
  • wildroller%s's Photo

no cd can affact the trainers behavior.
    do you see the tracktype and traintype in the edit rides menu?
    which OS are you using (and say the compatability settings).
    do other trainers work
    if you start the trainer do you get a notification ingame?

Hi, I do see the tracktype and traintype in the edit rides menu.

I'm running a Windows XP with the service packs installed.

Other trainers work and the invisible and I think chain toggle are the only 2 hacks that aren't working with 8cars.

Yea I get the notification in game.

Hopefully I can get this to work at some point :)
  • Levis%s's Photo
    the it sounds like you have the wrong dll.
    where did you download the trainer?
  • wildroller%s's Photo

the it sounds like you have the wrong dll.
    where did you download the trainer?

I don't even know where this version came from at this point, I've downloaded 1.32 from a couple different sources and know I have had at least 2 different dlls during that time. I thought it might be that or maybe the no cd.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    I can't get the dummy track to become invisible and I have tried to do it at least 20 times, and it is pretty frustrating when an error trapper occurs when I leave the game screen more than once.
  • sumpahrahasia%s's Photo
    where i can download winhacker v2.00 ?
    nothing else?

:???:

• Roomie%s's Photo
    /\ Patience :) you only gave an hour for someone to reply and most of us in Europe and USA are asleep.

Winhack 2.0 can be found here
    http://www.timsvault...tools/wh200.exe
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=winhack+download
    owh...tq :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading