Ask the Experts / Hack Like a 'WinHacker'

• 5dave%s's Photo
    Hi!

Is it possible to make merged track invisible?
    It seems that everytime I try to make this, the game gets an error trapper when making the dummy track invisbile.
    Posted Image

It's driving me crazy... 8@

"MFG"
  • Levis%s's Photo
    probally because the order in the memory isn't right.
    but why dont you just use the crooked house way?
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^How can I solve this?
    I can't use crooked house because of inversions...

"MFG"
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Merge in another track which you can use the crooked house method, only where it is needed. Between the inversions, in this case I guess..
  • 5dave%s's Photo
    ^But then I can't use the BBS anymore, which I want.

"MFG"
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    I think you can.

Method 1: build the ride, change the operating mode with 8cars to blockbrakeshit then open.

Method 2: prepare the merge, execute the merge (raise/lower steps) while the ride is open (game pauzed of course); just be careful with closing the ride as you have to redo the merge.

Method 2 works for sure.
  • Luketh%s's Photo

Notice how the entrance hut is located totally away from the station? Relocating an entrance hut is simple in WinHack, and I might explain the process later.

Was this process ever explained? I could really use it right now.. :)
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Im having trouble with this on windows 7, i get everything invisible, but as soon as i build something on the square i get the trapper. But if i raise the ground to normal height with mom no error trapper but everything object i place is also invisible. Ive tried 5= times to the same result, and like 5dave its a merged ride.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    help, i need somebody, but not just anybody, someone with a solution :(
  • Levis%s's Photo
    wel I'm just anybody. so I think you should search better.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I have tried multiple times and have yet to get an invisible entrance. I have followed the tutorial step by step and still have not succeeded. After doing all the steps and emphasizing i want the main color scheme of the dummy track to be invisible i am still not getting a result for the track itself. What's the deal?
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    The only thing I can think of would be the version of 8cars that you're using. It has to be v1320 that says "version" in the header. I know that occasionally the hack won't work for me...but, it's always just a temporary thing.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I am using that version. Gosh i am flustered!
  • mardy%s's Photo
    does anyone have a download(link) for 8cars version 1.32?
  • SupraSix%s's Photo
    So I've tried "invisible station huts" tutorial on the first page a thousand times, but i can never get the dummy track invisible, thus making the hack not work. The only problem I can think of is either something is wrong with the 8cars dll or since I got my RCT2 from Sold Out software it's messing with 8cars. I'm running windows XP so that isn't the problem. Does anyone have any idea why I'm failing?

Edit: After downloading two different files of 1.32 I finally got it to work. Must've been the dll.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    I'm trying to get my entry huts invisible, but the hack doesn't work. It work's till I have to make the dummy track invissible. It doesn't want to get invissible. I'm using the right version of 8-cars, doing exactly as the tut says to do it. Anyone who wants to help me?
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    There's probably something wrong with the dll's. Download this instead:
    Attached File  8Cars Trainer.zip (348.41KB)
    downloads: 41
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Thanks it works!
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Okay, my entrance and exit are invisible, but I can't built anything on that piece of land. Even with Zero-Clearence on. What am I suppose to do now?
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Did you use zero clearence here?

EDIT: if you put zero clearence in the Rides, I think that that doesn't works.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading