Ask the Experts / Hack Like a 'WinHacker'

• Levis%s's Photo
    nope, cause you will still see them walk. they wont teleport. unless there there are no settinsg for peeps in the car.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Oh yea,so youll still see the peeps walking from the dummy station to the train in the other station
  • Cena%s's Photo
    ^ So if I create a new datefile for a ride, and that ride does not include the images for riders in the car, then it would work right? That seems damn easy :p
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    no, i doubt that would work. the images of peeps walking in a station to get to the car are not in a ride file.
  • Levis%s's Photo

^ So if I create a new datefile for a ride, and that ride does not include the images for riders in the car, then it would work right? That seems damn easy :p

no, I'm not talking about images.
    there are some rides (by my knowing only flats) where the peeps dont walk over the station but "teleport" in the ride cause the ride doesn't know riders images. if you can find a tracked which has this feature also (I think there is one but I dont know which one) you can teleport them
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Why is it when i use Gees invisble method to clear the whole roto drop i get an error, that means tower, base, entrance, everything?
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    the tower has to remain.
    thast the tile with the ride animation.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    it should be possible to remove the tower (I think) cause the car is a seperated dat.
    but you are talking about multiple mapdata so maybe you did something wrong. when i have time I could see if its possible with winhack, than I know if you did something wrong. maybe gee or cena can check it.
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    OK, thanks guys, i tries again but didn't work
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Roto drop : - Tracktype to crooked house

Entrance Huts: Make invisible with hex edit of geewhzz his way in the firstpost.

And you are done.
  • Pudding%s's Photo
    The Hack doesn't work anymore for me, I dunno how but it just doesn't.
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    I LOVE THIS GUIDE!

Thank you, I used this in my little design, I love you.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Ok...if ONE MORE of you posts professing 'love' of another male member (for lack of a better term) here......I dunno....I'm gonna do something and I'm pretty sure it won't be pretty. No real problem with your proclivity for alternative tastes but......I kind of get a bit tired of all the love and hearts and kisses that seem to permeate a lot of the threads lately.

Be who you are and all that....just, please......do it in PM, don't subject me or anyone else that doesn't care to see it on a daily basis. Keep your little hearts and other things signifying your gayness as in-check as I do with my love of the female species.

Seriously...how often do straight guys HAVE to acknowledge our straightness?

Bitches...please

Edited by K0NG, 29 August 2009 - 02:09 AM.

• turbin3%s's Photo
    Lol, do you want to threat us? :lol:
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    I AM CORNHOLIO!!!!!!!!

Nevermind....I lost the urge to post the pic.

Edited by K0NG, 29 August 2009 - 02:45 AM.

• JJ%s's Photo
    man love is what it's about nowadays
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    Yeah... love and peace on earth... everyone loves everyone? Right..? RIIIGHT?!?
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    :glare:

yea israel is a prime example of love
  • Luketh%s's Photo
    and the whole "Love your neighbor" thing, too.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Shut the fuck up. Quit ruining such an awesome topic with this bullshit.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading