Music Forum / As the Sky Awaits

• Steve%s's Photo
    Wow Josh that is amazing. I wish some dude would throw me two grand, ahaha. Good luck dude! The page is looking sick, too!
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    thanks dude.
    i was up till like 4 last night trying to get it coded lol
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Man I really hope for you guys to make it, I would give a leg to get an opportunity to play on a big tour(need my hands to play guitar^^),

Probably will never happen since Belgium is a very bad country to try and make it with your music,

Things on your myspace sound really good but I'd sometimes keep the screams a little less because his actual singing is very good so he could show it little more.
  • h3r3stheKrak3n.%s's Photo
    Late opinion? :D
    Of course you guys are talented, even very talented!
    The only problem I have with it is
    a) the clean vocals
    B) the screamo. :D

But ^ that's just a matter of taste, because I'm a fan of death growls and screams, so keep on doing this. You're one of the best bands coming in this genre. If you tour around the world some day and come to munich pm me. ;D
    lol thanks man.
    i notice you like whitechapel?

my drummer is a HUGE fan of them and that genre.
    heres a link to his youtube channel.
    you can see our practices, as well as some drum covers that he does.

he does a lot of pretty technical stuff haha

www.youtube.com/devildriver676
    sure do. (:
    Yeah, I added him, I'm looking forward to new stuff!
    thanks man!

we're in the studio right now working on our full-length debut album.
    forget all that wimpy little 5 song EP crap. we're going big from the start:]
    not expecting many of you to like this, but heres a quick promotional video.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fdveF1s0y5s
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    Love it! :)

Hope to see you live here in Germany in the future! :D
    well this label that has been talking to us lately has a few bands on it that just completed a full european tour, so who knows what could happen?:]
    The Vid impressed me, only thing I didn't like was the part at the end.
    if I had any chance to, I'd support you and buy that thing!
    it'll be on iTunes when its released dude
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Just on itunes? :( I use Rhapsody...

Anyway, nice promo.
    nah man, we'll have it on all the sites:]
    if its going to be released through the label that we're planning on, then it will most definitely be released in any sort of format you'd like
  • Loopy%s's Photo
    That promo sounds amazing man. Really good stuff you guys are churning out.

Good luck with the record deal. I'll be buying your album once it's on itunes.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Its really nice to see you guys have this opportunity, tbh it makes me jealous that something like this will probably never happen to me or some of my friends who are also very good musicians but simply we live in Belgium and nobody gives a damn about people who want to make music and actually want to make it their profession.

But yeah the promo was good although I expected more of a vid rather than some pictures moving across the screens with some of the music you guys make...
    lol sorry man. this was made very quickly at like 4 in the morning.
    we were going to use some live videos, but the main purpose of this video was just to give people a sneak preview of the music to kindof build up some hype on the songs before we release them online tonight.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    nice one, I can't wait to see a videoclip of yours, if your short on ideas give me a pm, I like dreaming about how my music or other music would translate to a videoclip^^
    well here is a clip of us live, though the audio quality is pretty horrible.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=7PmzqlWuumQ

all you can hear is the vocals and the drummer's kick trigger unfortunately, but oh well. it is what it is haha.

also, its with our old bassist.
    this is like 4 months old!
    everything is up now!

http://www.myspace.com/astheskyawaits

:]

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading