Related Games / Cedar Plains

• Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I'm sorry you seriously call what you did terraforming? I played rct3 like a year ago and terraforming wasn't hard. It was actually fun and easy. Really put the lake back and cut out the advertising stuff. Get advice this time and take it a step further. Actually LISTEN to the people who are giving you advice fraroc. They're really good rct players. Althou they might now play rct3 it's not all that diffrent.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Year 1992 Pre Season

EVIDENCE! CEDAR PLAINS TO GET B&M COASTER: POSSIBLE STAND-UP!!!!

There was a park employee that was taking a test ride on Forest Flyer, he noticed a big yellow tarp in the distance and took a pic before the first drop!

Posted Image

The tarp had blown off with a gust of wind exposing this.

Posted Image

Bolliger and Mabillard's signature track style! It is currently unknown what it will be
    B&M is sort of a newbie in the coaster industry. the first coaster that they built was a Stand-Up coaster named Iron Wolf at Six Flags Great America two years ago. Last year they built two more stand up coasters. Both of which named Vortex, the smaller Vortex was built at Paramounts Great America, the larger Vortex was built at Paramount Carowinds. Also, earlier this year, The very first "Inverted Coaster" was built. Its called Batman the Ride at Six Flags Great America. I diddnt want to spoil it, but It seems very likley that a Stand-Up roller coaster is coming to Cedar Plains. The Inverted roller coaster seems to be in the embryonic stage and The track color looks kind of like Iron Wolf. Mabye by any chance this could be a clone of Iron Wolf?

We will have to wait and see.................
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Wow, they hid that barn so well! :rolleyes:
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I love how you ignore our comments! And that tarp is awfully thick. I thought you had gotten better fraroc. It appears I was wrong
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Year 1992

CEDAR FAIR ANNOUNCES ANGEL OF DEATH INVERTED COASTER

New for 1992! Cedar Plains gets the second inverted roller coaster ever built! and the very first custom-designed inverted coaster! After Six flags made the annoucement for 3 more Batman The Ride coasters to go their locations in South Carolina, New Jersey, and California. We decided that a Cedar fair park should have one of these exemplary new coasters. Angel of Death will ALSO be the biggest of its kind and The VERY first roller coaster to have an "Immelmann" loop.

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Looks like this will be your best coaster yet, and do I see custom supports? Wonderful.

I have a bit of side-advice, make your pictures a different format, the current ones take a long time to load.
  • K0NG%s's Photo
    Sorry, but I highly doubt Cedar Fair would tag one of it's coasters "Angel of Death". Change that. Immediately.
  • JoeZia%s's Photo
    ^I can see why you hate it so much it was the name of one of my rides back at "JoeZita's"
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Needs better station, needs decent scenery, needs lake underneath, and needs a new name.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Haha.. It's funny how Bolliger's park aren't that much better. I think fraroc's parks are better then yours as of the moment.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Can you just post normal, unmolested pictures please.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo

Haha.. It's funny how Bolliger's park aren't that much better. I think fraroc's parks are better then yours as of the moment.

^PWNed!!!
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Year 1992

Here are some new pictures of Angel of Death, the FIRST-EVER custom inverted roller coaster! Its the biggest of its kind and it has a one-of-a-kind-inversion called the Immelmann Loop! This park already has had 2 Record breakers! The World's Biggest Looping coaster in 1990 (It shares this record with a certain coaster in Pennsylvania) and now the first custom Inverted coaster!

Posted Image
    The ENTIRE layout.

Posted Image
    A massive overbank.

Posted Image
    The Immelmann.
  • verti%s's Photo
    That turn coming down from the Immelmann.. OUCH.
  • yocoaster%s's Photo
    Is that it? I mean it seems like it would be short as hell, and I haven't heard of a B&M Inverted with only two inversions, (Even Flight Deck at Great America has 3)

Not really feeling this layout, especially with all the hype that it was getting...
  • MF72 %s's Photo
    That is arguably the worst inverted layout I have ever seen. I would not ride that. No one would.
  • ChillerHockey33%s's Photo
    Wow. Horrible. Not even gonna try to sugar coat this comment, that shit sucks.
  • Bolliger & Mabillard%s's Photo
    Fuck. We hoped for a decent coaster again and you dump shit on us. A fucking gain. Listen to our advice and make your park better. And I'm trying to make a decent little park.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    What exactly makes it so bad? It only has 2 inversions because its the FIRST custom invert!

The First Beemers had only 2 inversions! and This ride is going to showcase the immelmann for the very first time!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Lol, your ripping of Coasterdude again.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading