News / Member Culture

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    that made me lol
  • Jaguar%s's Photo
    That has to be one of the best puns I have heard in awhile.
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    killed it.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    i hardly come here at all anymore anyways.

its just too boring.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Is that due to you and your band or this website?
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    In:Cities-Please stick around more bud, your one of the most entertaining members here.

Also-the AD has gotten better ten-fold in the past 24 hours, thanks Posix!
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

^For some reason, the first image that popped into my mind when I read that was Howard Stern dropping onto the stage from the guy wire.

I was thinking more like when Ed Norton said it in Fight Club. Different meaning, but same level of sarcasm. Because really, it was just said that I'm an asshole, but it's cool because people like me as an asshole. And that I'm "extant", which I'll admit, is not in my shitty public school vocabulary, so I looked it up: "Still in existence; Surviving, Archaic." So I'm a hold over from the old days of the site that's just here to be an asshole. And somehow, in the same breath, this was pushed forward as an example of not only acceptable behaviour, but encouraged behaviour. I'm sure you'll understand if my feelings are mixed at being bestowed with such a great honour.
    like, i really try to come by the site fairly often.
    i am extremely busy lately, so its coming less and less often.
    i dont really play RCT much anymore. if i did, i'd be more active here.

but it seemed to me that everytime i'd come to the site, there would either be hardly any activity, pointless topics, or annoying members.

i'm not going anywhere though. i'll stick around for a while.
    i just see less and less incentive to post lately.
  • RRP%s's Photo

I was thinking more like when Ed Norton said it in Fight Club. Different meaning, but same level of sarcasm. Because really, it was just said that I'm an asshole, but it's cool because people like me as an asshole. And that I'm "extant", which I'll admit, is not in my shitty public school vocabulary, so I looked it up: "Still in existence; Surviving, Archaic." So I'm a hold over from the old days of the site that's just here to be an asshole. And somehow, in the same breath, this was pushed forward as an example of not only acceptable behaviour, but encouraged behaviour. I'm sure you'll understand if my feelings are mixed at being bestowed with such a great honour.

:bandit: :mantis:
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

killed it.

WEas I talking to you SSSammy, or are you acting SSStupid?
  • Maverick%s's Photo
    I still think you try too hard to be accepted instead of just letting yourself be accepted. You have potential too, just stop trying to be one of the "cool kids" because it sounds fake.
  • ACEfanatic02%s's Photo

Sure, if you'd like to pick my post apart and interpret everything as negatively as possible.

-ACE
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    fight club is my favourite film ever.
  • posix%s's Photo
    It was mine too when I was your age ...
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    that makes me feel naive.
  • Jaguar%s's Photo

I still think you try too hard to be accepted instead of just letting yourself be accepted. You have potential too, just stop trying to be one of the "cool kids" because it sounds fake.

Me?
    yesssir.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    I'm just an idiot sling blade. What was a sling blade again? K0NG called me one.

Oh BTW. The ad looks much more alive now. Thanks to everybody who posted.
  • Wanted%s's Photo
    Personally I don't post anymore because some of the recent releases.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    ^So in order to get you to start posting again, the standard for releases needs to go up
    Can someone get on that quickly for him please

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading