(Archive) Advertising District / PineHills AmusementPark Orlando

• gijssie1234%s's Photo

Is there supposed to be absolutely no themeing, trees, or scenery of any sort whatsoever?

did you see the palm trees :p,
    i first start with the rides, than the houses, than the larger trees, than the other theming and finaly the smaller plants :p
    Thanks all!!!
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    @Corey- Basically he's showing us how he builds, ground up. Its all very unfinished.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    nice supports on the lift hill. its usually very hard to make them for boomerangs but youve pulled it off. not to keen on the footers either. especially the ones by the cobra roll. i think the stairs are over detailed but still could look good if you support them with a 1k balcony post object. :p apart from what ive said i think this could look very good with a nice realistic station and a bit of foilage. ;)
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo

Is there supposed to be absolutely no themeing, trees, or scenery of any sort whatsoever?

It's about technicality and execution. the fact he can hold our attention with this little screen is great.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    the invert rollercoaster is allmost done, the start of making the buildings is allmost begun.

Hope you like it ( the river rapids are not fully completed).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and a little overview.

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Looks great, proceed!
  • Colorado-Fan%s's Photo
    That looks amazing! Everything is so realistic. I hope you can finish this park :)
  • posix%s's Photo
    Very harmonic, very organic, very beautiful.

Very far from finishing a park.
  • F0ndue%s's Photo
    This looks so great.But it has somehow a sterile feeling...
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    I think you didn't have to mention that the rapids aren't finished xd

looks really good though !
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    can't wait when it finished, supports are really clear.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    your invert doesnt have a pre drop which makes me sad. But looks reall nice otherwise. interested to see your archy.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    dude i still dont get the mcbr... it seems useless. work the coasters pacing out, fill in another element before the corkscrew (not an inversion), and make sure you get a predrop for that lift hill. if you dont then the whole realist aspect of this park is ruined because we all know we this aint no Giovanola invert.
    -JDP
  • nin%s's Photo
    I'm still a bit confused by the name of the park. Even "Orlando Thrill Park" seems more fitting in a city like Orlando than this.
  • Dotrobot%s's Photo
    Fucking awesome raft ride.
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    look they start building the architecture, i think there will come a water show! check out the wooden rollercoaster station!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Wow, that's really nice.
  • posix%s's Photo
    It is really nice, yeah. It's like a Dutch reincarnation of RRP with a shot of what could be a new-age Nevis.

I'm just craving for a completely finished screen from you.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I fear the object limit with this kind of building style
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    it's a verry small park so we will see :p i've got good hope
    look at those big park's how many object they use. But it's tru i use a lot of objects on a little ground.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading