(Archive) Advertising District / Announcing Project 5HiNE

• x-sector%s's Photo
    Posix and I present Project 5HiNE

This wonderful park started because of the temptation Posix and I had to work together.

The park is separated up in to four areas and a middle island. The park is not your usual clichéd layout and hopefully wont be similar to other "middle island" parks.

The entrance This is one huge entrance that makes you feel welcome. The area is themed to an African Village and will feature many bars, cafes, restaurants and shops for your pleasure. Other attractions included in the area are a stunning 3D cinema and an indoor/outdoor Maze also there is a rumour there might be an underground or indoor roller coaster.

http://xsectorinc.ho...es/entrance.gif
    http://xsectorinc.ho...rican_theme.gif

The Aztec Area This area is set to take you back in time and give you a thrill of your life. The area will feature some classic Aztec architecture and awesome landscaping. Take a ride to oblivion as well on the great adventure ride that is located in this area, which has four amazing vertical drops.

http://xsectorinc.ho...files/Aztec.gif

No news has been given about the three remaining areas but will be available shortly.

comments and suggestions are very appreciated :)
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    I like the entrance area a lot...

But i dont like that Aztec area so far !
  • BigFoot%s's Photo
    I agree with adam, the entrance area looks nice, but the aztec area is rather bland...

I'm sure this park will be a hit.
  • sircursealot%s's Photo
    Looks nice! You should call the vertical coaster "The Sacrifice Stone" or something...
  • Toon%s's Photo
    so many quality RCT1 projects on the go...the spotlights from the session of parkmaking are gonna be hard fought and awesome to say the least
  • Twisted%s's Photo
    Two of my favourite parkmakers.....Yipee!

I love the entrance. It's just so god damn cool. Nice to see the mazes as roof/wallie things again.

I have to agree with the others on the Aztec area, it's good but I don't feel it's as good as the entrance. I'm not exactly sure why...

But, the entrance is just plain awesome!

Need a tester? ;)

:w00t:
  • Aviator%s's Photo
    well thats abviously X-Sector and Pozix... the vert... it asesome, if not perfect!!

Great work guys... bout time you decided to make somethin of your skills!!
  • Ablaze%s's Photo
    The entrance looks cool, you have kind of combined other peoples new ideas into 1, its nice. The fountain looks a bit fucked if you asked me but everything else makes up for it.

The African area looks lovely, absolutely perfect for me. Its just my kinda of style, nice and realistic and what I also like is the variation in the path, just as those 2 little bits of path go up it can change the whole atmosphere of the screen, looking forward to more on that section.

As for the Aztec section, well I know quite a lot about Aztec sections and I think you should just take a look at some of My work.
  • RRP%s's Photo
    very cool,i like what i am seeing in all the screens
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    X-sector's back! Not that you really ever left but it seems like I haven't seen much from you in awhile which is a shame cause I love your work. I'm sure you and Posix are gonna come up with a wonderful park, and all of the screens look great. It all looks very fun and naturalistic. Definately a park I'll be waiting for. Great job guys.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Loving it. Nothing more, that coaster looks insane.
  • fatkat61%s's Photo
    look's good i can't wait till opening day
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Bingo. The Aztec area doesn't look right. It's too "cliffy" and plain.
  • hpg%s's Photo
    Like most other peoples said, 1st & 2nd screens r0x0r, but the 3rd screen needs work. It's kinda bare & poopy right now.
  • Evil WME%s's Photo
    the aztec area looks a bit different, a bit like wanting to be good TOO much if you ask me..=/

the african looks absolutely fabulous. :OMG:
  • x-sector%s's Photo

X-sector's back! Not that you really ever left but it seems like I haven't seen much from you in awhile which is a shame cause I love your work.

True. I Have been working on outrage, My kinda crazy park it will be finished the end of this week and then submitted to spotlight.

Thanks for the comments everyone there so nice which makes me happy :)

ooooooo Posix going to be mad that you dissed his Aztec area j/k. I'm sure he will take the suggestions on board. I have to say the aztec area is different as we want to have alot of fun with RCT and experiment and not do your average looking themes Thats why I like it more as its not your usual aztec theme.

Keep those nice comments coming everyone as it inspires me more to do great work on this park.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Not bad at all, but the Aztec area...no no no. Looks blank.
  • posix%s's Photo

Bingo. The Aztec area doesn't look right. It's too "cliffy" and plain.

hmm.. well, ok, seems like I actually need to work on it.

I'm a little disappointed that no one ever suggested anything how to make it less plain, blank or whatever.

I think,
    an Aztec theme needs to be plain in a way. It isn't all full of trees and shrubs like almost any section from today is. I just wanted it to be different and focus more on landscaping, not on treeing. And believe it or not but every tree and shrub has been placed with an purpose. I wasn't just clicking over the area.
    Anyway,
    I appreciate the comments (negatives and positives) but I'd more appreciate some help.

EDIT: CRCTN, you know I don't like your style and "Xolotl" (sp?) doesn't look like an Aztec theme to me honestly. I'm glad that you are the only one who actually seemed to be willing to help but please not by saying, "look at my work!". That's a little cocky if you ask me...

....look who's talking, eh ? :angel:
  • Scarface%s's Photo

That's a little cocky if you ask me...

agreed :lol:

Its hard to do aztec because sometimes people encorporate ruins with aztec and it can be done that way....
    Im not sure how to improve it but it just seems a little blocky
  • mantis%s's Photo
    /me clamours to be tester :D

The maze roofing is excellent, and it's something i've wanted to use for ages but never found a good way to. The fountain is great, especially because it's mad :D The coaster scenery and architecture is in true X fashion, and maybe there's a little Posix in there too ;)
    Good height transitions and path hacks too!

As far as the Aztec area goes, I don't give ashit about the theming - that landscaping and coaster interaction is crazy! Fantastic.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading