(Archive) Advertising District / Cedar Point

• RMM%s's Photo
    yea don't use the same layout you posted. but that screen is beautiful.
  • Luigi%s's Photo
    Screen looks great, I really like the atmosphere. I just hope the lay-out is much better than in the first screens.
    Oh, shouldn't the footers be grey?
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Did some tinkering and this is it. Although I admit it's 90% Gee's layout...
  • RRP%s's Photo
    turn looks to tight after the cobra roll
  • Coaster Cow%s's Photo
    I think it's almost there. The only real problem spot I still see is the MCBR area. It's a bit spread out. Rest is much better.
  • geewhzz%s's Photo
    i think you should try and make it more to scale. taller, large loop and large loops for the cobra roll
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    Except for the strange dips in and out of the final corkscrew, it looks pretty good. I don't really mind the small loops or the tight turn that much, they look fine aesthetically.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    I agree with Geewhzz about building on a larger scale. That little loop and cobra roll look so awkward in that layout. Whenever I think of the loop on Raptor I always think of the large loop in RCT.

I will say based on that themed teaser that I really underestimated your theming skills.
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    I suggest we let Gee post raw layouts and other people start theming them^^
    look at what he did with "maverick", can't argue with genius imo...
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    This is not dead and as I said during the Fiesta, I've been working on transferring the file. I finally got it all here and I want to stay true to the Fiesta format by showing what I've been working on regardless of completion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • turbin3%s's Photo
    2nd screen <3
  • GigaG%s's Photo
    FTW?

Make a recreation of CP. Please.
  • Cena%s's Photo
    Cool shit dude.
  • Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    Make sure you get all the gum on the station supports
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Whoah, when did you get THIS good?
  • robbie92%s's Photo
    My god. I would say that, along w/ Pacificoaster, you are the most improved players in a VERY long time, improving in a very short time. This is incredible.
  • coasterfreak101%s's Photo
    That second screen oh my god.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    fantastic work :) I think using the roto drop for maxair is a mistake as it makes the scale look off, apart from that it's great stuff :)
  • gijssie1234%s's Photo
    all the srceens!!! amwsow , wow!!
  • tdub96%s's Photo
    Spectacular, pretty much spot on dude.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading