(Archive) Advertising District / Wickline Lake Amusement Park

• nin%s's Photo
    Ah yes, now youre getting the supports down!
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    I'm really enjoying the progression of this project. I'm particularly loving the entrance to the rapids ride. Keep it up.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    this is mad good
    -JDP
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    That woodie is absolutely fantastic... really loving this! The last screen in particular has so much atmosphere, I think it's the really good foliage that does it.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    can't believe i missed this. it's looking so great dude, nice job! you're painting such a nice picture with great atmosphere.
  • inVersed%s's Photo
    phenomenal. those supports are much better.
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    I'm hoping this gets gold. Sure is quality work.
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Wow I love your rapid-station! This surtenly is more beautifull than my CSO work.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Well... Shit.

anyone know how to fix these?
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    It looks to me like you just need to restore clearances using 8 cars?
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^its a blackhole. and thats as far as i can help
    -JDP
  • K0NG%s's Photo

It looks to me like you just need to restore clearances using 8 cars?

No, that's definitely a K0NG-sized black hole. I hate to offer someone else's services...but, prodigy made quick work of the many black holes I had in Vulture so it might be worth a shot to ask him.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    So uh, anybody know how to get around the "too many banners in game" problem?
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I'm pretty sure there's no way around it unfortunately. Have you sorted the blackholes??

I always forget to comment on this park, sorry :p

This is some amazing NCSO that really gives Nin's and JDP's, etc a run for their money in my opinion. It's also got a brilliant atmosphere, reminds me of some old school stuff.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    @Airtime: I heard that there was a way to clone signs with winhack somehow, about the black hole, It hasn't been fixed because I'm learning the fundamentals of winhack in order to fix blackholes and other glitches self-sufficiently. I feel this is going to help in the long run, as I don't know if or when I'm going to get another major black hole like the one I have.

This is some amazing NCSO that really gives Nin's and JDP's, etc a run for their money in my opinion.

Lol, along with fizzix, they're my main sources of inspirtaion other than real life. :nod:
    Much apreciated!
  • Airtime%s's Photo
    I knew I forgot someone! Obviously fizzix :p

Oh well being able to clone signs in rct2 is news to me. And yea its a good idea to learn how to sort black holes your self. Good luck with that.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Looks great for an NCSO park. Keep it up.
  • Insanity%s's Photo
    Posted Image

Back in business!
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    Man, I love this project. :)
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    <3

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading