Contests / New Element Design Challenge

• highroll3r%s's Photo
    your correct, im just plain old lazy. plus my head hurts when dipped into reading!

on another serious note, this is going to be a beast of a competition. 39 sign ups!!! i cant wait to get started. i need a break from perfective building and need to get experimentally motivated, inventive to try new things other than massive solos, 3 year park shizz.
  • K0NG%s's Photo

Ya ik it might be a little of a stretch...but I got some good builders to help me. This will probaly be done within the next century.

Actually, I lol'd at the " I totally would have done but" part. Like taking 3 weeks for this contest would totally fuck your progress on a 200X200 park that you just started.

And Casimir...I just read every post in this topic (save for the off-topic bullshit) and it doesn't mention anything regarding building another coaster. So, I'd imagine that it's up to the individual to decide whether they want to spend their very limited time on another coaster instead of focusing on the objective.
  • wulfi%s's Photo
    I'm in
  • Super G%s's Photo
    Count me in!
  • Faas%s's Photo
    Can I still join? In that case, sign me in.
  • JDP%s's Photo

I lol'd at this. Seriously.

^yeah it great for me as well

this competition doesnt interest me at all... for obvious reasons. hope to see so good shit from you guys.
    -JDP
  • Levis%s's Photo
    yeah another intresting question.
    Are we allowed to change things on the coaster if the lay-out stays the same?
    for example make a part invisible (by merging another part in and make that invisible)? Dunno for sure but the ideas I have now would probally need that.
    Also I assume we are allowed to build other attractions? I want to make ride effects so that will need me to build other rides. and trackture etc requires also other rides.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    You may make parts of the coaster invisible if needed, but you cannot change the layout of the track.

And yes you may build other attractions.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    ^including (working) coasters ?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    If that's what you want to do, but don't forget this is 'Design Challenge' not 'Park Challenge'
  • disneylhand%s's Photo
    My post was not intended to mean "sign me up." Sorry for the confusion.

-disneylhand
  • Valp%s's Photo
    I haven't played in years, but I happened upon NE again today and think I might as well give it a go.
  • rct2isboss%s's Photo
    Fuck it for k0ng I will try.
  • Levis%s's Photo
    nice to see some old people returning :D
  • K0NG%s's Photo

My post was not intended to mean "sign me up." Sorry for the confusion.

-disneylhand

Does this mean that you're not going to enter? Or just that your previous post wasn't a "sign me up" but, you are going to enter? Or...neither of the above? Or...

Now, I'm confused.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Fuck it for k0ng I will try.

I don't think K0NG's gonna be all that bothered.
  • CoolCody%s's Photo
    I'll finally enter one of theses. Count me in CoolCody. Hope its not too late.
  • proest%s's Photo
    I give it a shot; count me in!
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Fuck it, count me in for LL.
  • StormRunnerFan%s's Photo
    If possible, I'd love to be part of this

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading