(Archive) Advertising District / Disneyland

• Louis!%s's Photo
    ^yeh thats one object. It's a wall piece I believe.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    lovely screen. absolutely oozes disney.
  • J K%s's Photo
    Your work really excites me. I'm just waiting for the path features that make the screen stand out instead of just the architecture. The atmosphere is awesome but I want to see more of those disney ideas on the path itself.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    Join Ariel and her friends for a musical undersea adventure on Journey of the Little Mermaid:

Posted Image
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    that's super cool.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Whilst I'm not a big fan of it because of the rock objects, it's obviously very nice. Especially the mermaid sculpture, that's pretty cool.
  • Colorado-Fan%s's Photo
    I love the rock objects. It looks like a real cliff. The mermaid sculpture is amazing and the little "castle" looks nice, too. Another nice detail is the ship wreck next to the mermaid.
  • J K%s's Photo
    This will be a great screen when it's finished. I'd say get some sand textures on the path as well and some colourful flowers as coral and it's a hit!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    check out the titties on the mermaid

check out the titties on the mermaid

What do you care :D
  • JJ%s's Photo

What do you care :D

Don't mean he can't admire a lovely pair like that.
  • Comet%s's Photo
    That is awesome/perfect
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Recently I came across Levis' Strippoker and I shook my head. I see this screen and I feel like fapping. Almost.

Looking forward to the finished area. Hope there will be more mermaids.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Something about the screen feels off for me. I think its because the left side has some diagonals and nice flow, but the right seems square and boxy with not much to see. I'd probably lose the grassy texture and make it brown, and try and make it more natural looking. Not sure what else you could do to spruce it up, but it is unfinished.

The castle does look great though! Nice details and getting the forced perspective down.
  • nin%s's Photo
    yeah, I'll hold my thoughts until it's finished. At the moment its just pieced together without any unification. I don't see the area as a whole, only the parts jumbled together.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    replace grass blocks with mud and the rocks will blend better.also the path needs tarting up. id actually change it. needs breaking up a bit more too.especially down in the left corner.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    What I'd also add would be (diagonal) 1/4 fences between the path and the grass tiles. Seems not very "Disney" to just have those rocks there without any fencing around them.
  • djbrcace1234%s's Photo
    I'm not sure if the green 1/4 tile landscaping is working in your favor... It's not the the overall placement, but just the texture, so rock dirt, or sand texture would look much better I think.
    I've been trying to make due with the bench I've got, which only included green and red 1/4 land blocks. I'll try the red and see if it works any better. If not they'll be some rethinking to do bench wise. Why hasn't anyone done re colorable land blocks?
  • trav%s's Photo
    Because the textures between each of the land blocks is different so you'd just end up with like purple grass or orange rock. And that would be weird.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading