(Archive) Advertising District / Avonturenpark Montferland

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I think this is special.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    No to the cactus, the crate, and the four quarter tile turrets on the tower. I think a steep pyramid roof will work fine there!
  • Seb%s's Photo
    Tried the pyramid shaped roof on the tower before, it looked horrible. It made the tower very blocky
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    your european architecture is so wonderful but the persian area just kills it. you should nip that area in the bud before it ruins your desire to work on the park... or at least that's what would happen to me :p
  • Seb%s's Photo
    I'm not planning to drop the Persian area from the park, in fact, I'm planning to make it even bigger because I quite like the area myself. Besides I'm planning to create an asian area and also a Brothers Grimm Village area so there are a lot of oppurtunities to ruin this park :p I'm building this park because I like working on it with the themes that I desire to have in it, a complete European themed park wasn't what I had in mind with this one, so that won't happen.
  • mardy%s's Photo
    oh god yes, yes yes! Oh man your'e really talented!
  • Seb%s's Photo
    Park is still in development, just showing it's not dead yet.
    It's a final picture of the medieval area.
    Posted Image
    I'm currently working on other parts of the park, but it's way too unfinished to show something already.
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    I don't like medieval theme, but this is awesome!
    Keep it up! :D
  • TwistedHelix%s's Photo
    I liek it and all but I';m not sure as to the purpose of the catwalk as the wooden coaster track already has one inbuilt. Just looks slightly weird to me. Also the flowers seem a bit random but still really nice screen.

Cheers

TwistedHelix
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Much better tower.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Dude, this shows some great talent/potential. However, the quality of your work is not very consistent yet. The medieval/german-ish buildings look great, whereas the arab area & landscaping are kind of okay. Best comment I've got for you atm: Keep it up, try to become familiar with more (different) styles and really put time in improving your landscaping.
  • Seb%s's Photo
    Time to reply again, I'm quite a slow builder:

Posted Image
    A darkride dedicated to the stories of the Brothers Grimm.
    The facade maybe looks a little repetitive, but I quite like it this way.

The square in front will get filled up with something, I don't know what yet.

Gr. Seb
  • Xtreme97%s's Photo
    My god, that's amazing. Although I'd suggest you make the path all brick or make the brick part more flowing. It's very blocky.
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I love it. The barrels are an awesome add to the building. Very nice work!
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    Amazing architecture.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    Yeah, very nice. I suggest you make the whole square brick or cobblestones, and don't forget to add windows to the top halfs of the buildings.
  • Faas%s's Photo
    This looks good. My eyes are happy.
  • Keane%s's Photo
    I'm loving it! Maybe some flower beds here and there.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    The building shapes are great, I particularly like the far left and far right structures. The stuff on the right feels over-deco'd to death though.
  • Seb%s's Photo

The building shapes are great, I particularly like the far left and far right structures. The stuff on the right feels over-deco'd to death though.

It actually isn't, it's all meant to be functional construction and decoration. I think it captures the themepark atmosphere quite well, it's supposed to be a little cartoonish and over the top.

Btw, my inspiration was this:
    Posted Image

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading