Theme Park Discussion / 2013 Construction Topic

• Pacificoaster%s's Photo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liu91c_r9dU

I really hope this fan creation is reality. This coaster looks amazing. Self dueling, relentless inversions, airtime. Why couldn't Magic Mountain get this sexy thing.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    I don't think Gerstlauer would do it.
  • Xcoaster%s's Photo
    I don't see why not. It seems very similar in concept to several of their other designs (Takabisha, Saw, Mystery Mine, Fluch von Novgorod), but with more inversions and no vertical drops. Maurer Söhne makes a similar product, but none of their designs look comparable to this layout.

Anyways, this is one of my most anticipated coasters (not that I'll be riding it anytime soon). The layout and theming look awesome. Eurofighters are some the only multiloopers that still consistently interest me.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    Really hoping Sea World San Antonio (going there today!) gets a new coaster or attraction in 2014... with SFFT getting Iron Rattler, they need something new. It's been forever since Steel Eel, Atlantis and Great White came in.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    They got Journey To Atlantis in 2007 when Fiesta Texas got Pandemonium, but yes, I see it fit to get a new coaster. Hopefully B&M will oblige.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Yea we talked about that somewhere in one of these threads. There's no Intamin blitz coasters or B&M flyers anywhere near Texas, either of which would be awesome, but the new Aquatica is way more popular than the dry rides. And, the exhibits need some serious updating. It feels very 80's.
  • Brent%s's Photo
    I noticed that the log ride was half-way torn out while there... but can't find anything about that happening. Maybe something really is on the way there.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Feel free to make seperate topics for seperate coasters now we have an individual forum :)
  • imawesome1124%s's Photo
    Based on everything I've seen of the 2013 rides, Outlaw Run at SDC looks like the best. Full Throttle looks very "meh" to me.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    ^And Iron Rattler?
  • Goliath123%s's Photo

Feel free to make seperate topics for seperate coasters now we have an individual forum :)

What is this? Coasterforce?
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Yes, this is coasterforce now.
  • trav%s's Photo
    Please God no
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    hey coasterforce is a good site.

Better than tpr imo
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    tpr have become such super bitches about posting rules and not ever saying anything negative, it really pisses me off. but in terms of quality reports and thoroughness, they're definitely on top
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    and the guy yelling in the povs for the hell of it ruins em imo, but everyone else seems to enjoy it
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I would just like to join the TPR hating.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    TPR is very knowledgeable, but they're assholes.
    ACE is a bunch of idiots, but they're nice idiots.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    why are they assholes
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    they think their rct is top shit when its not
    you cant say shit like fuck off cunt without getting perma banned
    cant talk shit about anyone even if its an argument
    cant badmouth the guy who runs the site

think thats the main stuff which makes it a site i couldnt give two shits about

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading