(Archive) Advertising District / The Mrbuckeye park thread (official)

• Scoop%s's Photo
    it actually doesn't kill them. I put a handyman on the path and it worked fine. besides this doesn't mean that there will be peeps in the park.
  • MikaRCT2%s's Photo
    If there won't come any peeps in it then leave it out.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    mrbuckeye, from a realistic point of view. If this was build in real life do you think people would survive that, or for that matter even step in that ride if it would (nearly) drown them..
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    I suppose so I changed it to a river rapids ride instead. :)
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    God.
  • salsaontop%s's Photo
    You've really come on alot since your first post. I hope to be able to do the same within time. Keep up the hard work. :)
    ~Salsaontop~
  • A.S.Coasters%s's Photo
    It would be better if you had submerged buildings around the ride with different terrain colors to represent roads.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

It would be better if you had submerged buildings around the ride with different terrain colors to represent roads.

That is what the black and white terrain is for.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    well I decided to take a tiny break from this project I'm working on to get back in the routine of school so here is the next step of the building process hope you enjoy it.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Hurricane 14.jpg
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    Jesus this is tons better than that Swedish park.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    The buildings are good, but as far as a screen goes that it really.
    There doesnt seem to be a point to it, it has no connections with pathway on this side of it. Add some pathway connections, finish up the landscape textures, some well thought out foliage, and this screen is looking a lot better.
  • MorganFan%s's Photo
    Take out that steeple object.
    But holy shit, yes, it is a great improvement over the Swedish Park.
    Continue.
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    Well here is just something I have been working on. More for practice on landscaping than anything.also could appear as a park or design in the future.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: NEW Park 2 (1).jpg
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Few things here.
    -The Fountain could use a water feature and some walls to keep from flooding.
    -Don't like the black wood in the terrain, dirt is better, and could be improved via quarter tile landblocks.
    -low lying foliage could use some work, grasses anc bushes and whatnot.
    -Straight peices in cobra rolls are cliche for a reason, they look good.
    -Custom Supports bro.

Btw, what are the cages for?
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    Basically what Austin said, and i don't really like the all white color style, it seems to sterile and bright. Maybe a bit of grey in the track?
  • Scoop%s's Photo
    here are some screens of some more practicing that I have been doing.

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: Newer park 1.jpg
    • Attached Image: Newer park 2.jpg
  • AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    The buildings are a bit large and shapeless. Try to shrink the size of each building and put more thought into the shape and color of the buildings to make a nice overall composition. The coaster looks pretty cool, I'm looking forward to how you end up themeing the end of the ride.
  • Ling%s's Photo
    Your coaster design reminds me of a certain B&M that starts with a "K" and rhymes with Kraken.

Just kidding, it is Kraken.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    I see improvement Mr. Buckeye. :nod:

Please ,don't use the mg lily flower bush on the ground ,use it in the water.
    And the buildings need more thought, to create a more interesting shape.

Carry on. :)
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    I'm not sure what your'e trying to do with the half underground corkscrew thing, but please don't leave it like that, I think it looks really bad.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading