(Archive) Advertising District / Plopsa Brittanica

• FredD%s's Photo
    Agreed, some white lines and zebra crossing would be nice but I ain't gonna put them in my object list just for one stupid little attraction. Traffic signs are hard to make, I tried but it didn't work out. I'm glad as it is now, because the attraction is just a filler in the attraction list I don't really mind it isn't complex as it could be.
  • RCT2day%s's Photo
    Fantastic idea and so well executed. How long do the cars run the track or how many laps around?
  • Corkscrewy%s's Photo
    Cute. Very cute
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Definately smart thinking, nice. :nod:
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I coulda swore I already commented on this?

Anyway it looks really good! It is fun. It looks fun. I'd have fun if I was really there.

The first screen's only critique is those wooden bridges look like they are a bit flimsy.
    The second is awesome, I love all the facades along that street. The two building top left look really good.
    The drive ride is awesome! I remember going on one of those when I was like6 at Legoland CA. The Renualt logo is especcially cool! Wonder how many Americans will get that :) I like the non-custom gas station, it fits in nicely actually :) I'd spruce up the flowers colors, they look sorta deadish. Flowers are usually bright and cheery!

I assume you've already seen this, but this map makes me want to play RCT
    http://www.parkmap3d...panne-zoom2.jpg
  • BC(rct2)%s's Photo
    I'm loving this! Congrats Mika to be the hacker of the moment!
    Love all the pics! Can't wait for this!
  • J K%s's Photo
    Really nice idea, you're steadily improving. Really not a fan of the entrance bridges though, I think they could be done slightly better.
  • nin%s's Photo
    The driving school is so clever and hilarious. Excellent details.
  • FredD%s's Photo

Posted Image

Come and enjoy a coffee at our parks Starbucks. If you're hungry, you can make your choice from our extensive station buffet. Or do you rather want to eat a simple BBQ grilled bratwurst while you're waiting in the Central station for the Plopsa Express?

Fantastic idea and so well executed. How long do the cars run the track or how many laps around?

Thanks, they do 5 laps.

I coulda swore I already commented on this?Anyway it looks really good! It is fun. It looks fun. I'd have fun if I was really there. The first screen's only critique is those wooden bridges look like they are a bit flimsy. The second is awesome, I love all the facades along that street. The two building top left look really good.The drive ride is awesome! I remember going on one of those when I was like6 at Legoland CA. The Renualt logo is especcially cool! Wonder how many Americans will get that :)/> I like the non-custom gas station, it fits in nicely actually :)/> I'd spruce up the flowers colors, they look sorta deadish. Flowers are usually bright and cheery!I assume you've already seen this, but this map makes me want to play RCThttp://www.parkmap3d.com/images/plopsaland-de-panne-zoom2.jpg

I don't know, don't they sell Renaults in America? I'll give another look at the bridges, the width is fine for me but yes, they could be built more solid. And since you ask, yes I see that map like almost every day. Because I work there :D

Really nice idea, you're steadily improving. Really not a fan of the entrance bridges though, I think they could be done slightly better.

Than you! I'll give another look at them bridges.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I was very tempted by a BBQ Bratwurst at Plopsa, but went for the meatballs instead.

Great screen btw, instantly knew where you got the inspiration from, very Plopsa.
  • Dimi%s's Photo
    I like where this is going. Nice architecture, I'd just add some more colour to the tan building, and maybe put some planters or trees on the plaza. I'm looking forward to seeing the rides.
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Your style is getting more and more refined. Like where this is going, keep up the good work!
  • Casimir%s's Photo

I was very tempted by a BBQ Bratwurst at Plopsa, but went for the meatballs instead.

Great screen btw, instantly knew where you got the inspiration from, very Plopsa.

Of course you went for the meatballs.

The green building looks strangely undersupported... Other than that, it's great! I really like the cleary lined paths.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    ^they were bloody good meatballs, I would recommend them to everyone who visits Plopsa
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Surprises me that you preferred them over a sausage! =D
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Well I am quite partial to a German sausage, I had a few at Europa Park
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    That green building still looks undersupported and, compared to the others, quite underthemed!
  • Midnight Aurora%s's Photo

Well I am quite partial to a German sausage, I had a few at Europa Park

Can I interest you in some American sausage?

*cough*

Casimir makes a good point about being undersupported, but I'm just having trouble figuring out where the bottom of the building actually is in relation to the item racks. Are they inside? outside? Gotta be something you can do to make that clearer. The composition is quite nice, though.
  • Casimir%s's Photo
    Looks to me the racks are the same height as the brick footers, just about 1/4 block further in the back.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Can I interest you in some American sausage?

Depends who's offering

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading