(Archive) Advertising District / Hudson Crossings Amusement Park

• Austin55%s's Photo
    I thought I was looking at Starpointe for a second. Good stuff.
  • Pacificoaster%s's Photo
    Lol. Please, Starpointe is way better than this POS. Just playin Jimmy. It is progressing nicely and it seems that you have filled a good portion of the map. Those rapids could be upgraded a bit using some more ruin rock to provide a more natural feel. Keep it up Volunteer.
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    ^Exactly what i was thinking about the rocks being spruced up. Other than that, looks very nice, man!
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    I owe it to my team to say this:

Needs more 1k ruins.

Other than that it looks lovely! :) I really like the overall feel of this project.
  • highroll3r%s's Photo
    i like what im seing and as others have mentioned this really does have a starpoint/sfsf feel to it. i think this park is going to make you better. as for the last screen id also suggest using more 1k ruins but i think they look better in brown with only a little bit of grey. i like this topic more than other stuff youve shown before and will be loving more updates.
  • RamSam12%s's Photo
    The 1k ruins are fine, except for being different colors down by the path. The rest of the screens are great. It's neat how the hyper looks like it was designed to fit around existing rides and other structures like Leviathan.
  • Liampie%s's Photo
    It's a cool screen but I'm worried about the foliage. Some good atmospheric foliage would really enhance your work. You need a good mix and density.
  • disneylandian192%s's Photo
    HUGE improvement Maverix! With peeps and stronger foliage you'll have a quite a beauty here!
  • Louis!%s's Photo

Lol. Please, Starpointe is way better than this POS.

Total lol.

Nice screen mav :) rocks could look more natural though.
  • hulkpower25%s's Photo
    amazing work on the rapid
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Well some bad news. Computers hard drive crashed and I lost about 5 in games years worth of work on this. I still have a lot of stuff on the map so I plan to finish it, but I'm going to be re-doing some stuff. Thanks for all the support.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    Posted Image
    But in all seriousness that sucks, but this just gives you the opportunity to make it even better!
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    :(
    Hell if you want pm me (or any other freind) a copy of the park at the end of the day everyday you work on it lol. Or save straight to dropbox.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Well the thing is I have a back-up hard drive, but for some reason it didn't back-up the recent stuff. Oh well, it was a bunch of small stuff anyway, and I wasn't totally happy with it.
  • AK Koaster%s's Photo
    Dropbox is wonderful. If I would've had it I wouldn't have lost my biggest park to an untimely overheating-related corruption of a saving. Yet I did the same thing, I rebuilt the park (with some new hacks) and saved it to dropbox as a backup copy. I don't trust my own hard drive, plus if I go home and work on it from my old XP computer it's a lot easier to access the files. Can't wait to see your park finished though, looks really nice
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    CANCELED

It is with great regret that I am canceling this project. After making back up much of the progress I lost today, my computer decided to not save the files in the folder I was saving them and thus all the work was for nothing. One set back is enough, and it's not at the point where I couldn't quickly finish everything. I want my next finished work to be something special, and this wouldn't be it with the lack of motivation I have for it now. Expect this to be released soon.
  • Mr. Coaster%s's Photo
    :'( It's a real shame that you have to cancel this, it had such promise.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    Start over better yo
  • Ruben%s's Photo
    Whát, you're stopping because you have to do 5 ingame years twice? While it's over 100 years already? That's a shame, and doesn't seem very logical.

Hope your next project will work better for you. :) Looking forward to it, whenever it'll appear.
  • pashearer23%s's Photo
    aww man that stinks!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading