(Archive) Advertising District / Wasteland

• Louis!%s's Photo
    I can't see the picture :(
  • pierrot%s's Photo
    I also think it will be much more amazing if you put some blackish fogs inside the towers.
  • Maverix%s's Photo
    Pierrot, I believe they are meant to be cooling towers for a nuclear power plant. In which case they emit steam, not smoke, so there is no need for any gray or black fog.

I'm really curious as to the backstory for this. It seems like you've thought it through really well.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Austin - I want to make it clear that at this point it is most likely just a concept creation, not a theme park.

csw - Good points. I will definitely add more fog.

Louis! - I think I will sign up for another image site. Not sure why some people seem to have problems with imageshack, but I will re-upload it at some point.

pierrot - See Maverix's post.

Maverix - It will be a very unorthodox map.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It does not look quite right without the hourglass kinda shape, but I still love this park's theme and it's very high on my "that fuckin park better get finished!" wishlist ;)
  • That Guy%s's Photo

Citizens are required to attend displays of military prowess. Ballistic missiles are proudly carried on vehicles behind marching troops.

Posted Image

By the way, not sure if I've made it clear at this point, but this is a concept creation, not a park.
  • Xeccah%s's Photo
    wheres kim jong at
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Spotlight material with all those frozen staff members!

Hopefully one of them is named Kumba..
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    Their not frozen staff, you can't put them that close together.

Great idea, just you can do a lot better on the missile. It's a monorail, which in LL maybe you can get by with, but here I think you need some objects mixed with a car, or track.
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    I think the trucks blend too much into the path underneath.

Great work though, really interesting.
  • chorkiel%s's Photo
    YES!! I was afraid this had died.
  • That Guy%s's Photo

Posted Image

This is always how it starts. First a building, then the whole block...

• Fizzix%s's Photo
    This topic never fails to pique my interest. Nice screen and story.
  • csw%s's Photo
    That Guy may have found a use for the "Peeps in Uniform" function in 8 cars.
  • Twiggy%s's Photo
    This gives me a modern Holocaust feeling. It's... strange. But interesting.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Thanks guys.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    Very Equilibrium.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    This project really shows what RCT can do beyond theme parks. Ingenious work! :kumbasgreen:
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Intamin - Oh god I hate that movie. But I'll take it as a compliment since it's distinctly dystopian. :p
    Kumba - Much appreciated, good sir. Once its all finished up I think it will actually be a very fun viewing. I have some ideas that will make the viewing experience much more engaging, rather than just a leisurely watch.
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    NE's bright white and blue pages do not fit this topic.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading