(Archive) Advertising District / Wasteland

• Liampie%s's Photo
    Amazing.
  • Arjan v l%s's Photo
    Cool stuff man!

All the ruined buildings with stuff already collapsed from it.
    The tank... neat!
  • Hex%s's Photo
    I love the fire hydrant with the water squirting out, and the explosion with the pieces and the ruins and the tank and guh it's all so good.

-S.C.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Austin - Thanks, bud!

Pierrot - Means a lot, thanks.

FK - Actually the tank I needed from you was for a different purpose. The tank in the screen is more of a warground tank, the one you gave me was more for a civillian control vehicle. So no worries, your product was still exactly what I needed!

Cocoa - Thanks! I wondered what the response on it was going to be.

Liam - Nuff Said.

Arjan - Thanks, it's surprisingly time consuming to make ruins look "right", but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

SuicideCarz - Haha I appreciate it. I didn't know if anyone would pick up on the fire hydrant detail. I think I'm going to use a different object for it. It was a bitch to get the explosion on the building and the fire hydrant both in an acceptable looking picture.

Anyways, my breaks from this project vary in date and duration, but every time I pick it up again I'm surprised at how easy it comes, so I'm going to stick with my current methods. Even today I built a lot more in a completely different theme/style and I was very pleased with the outcome (The next screen released will probably be a tease of that). Sometimes I wish I had even more space to work with, but I'm just going to focus on completing it. I would say I have 100% of the map planned out, so it all comes down to when I feel inspired to build it. I appreciate everyone's support on this project, and I can't wait until I release it. I've had a real shitty week, and tycoon + NE seems to be the definite cure for any illness. I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I'm hoping to keep under wraps, but I really think the experience will be a memorable one.
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    ah, k

either way, i gotta look at it again, its just not the best it could be, i need like a wheel item of some sort....

FK
  • That Guy%s's Photo

They give us shots for the Scourge in order to protect us, they say. But I think it's just so that there's one less for them to fight later...I know for a fact that it has already taken over Riverside. Westport can't hold on much longer. We will go out not with a bang, but a whimper. I will arrive at the place where I started.

Posted Image

(nope, not meant to be impressive, and it's probably pretty hard to tell what's going on [It's much more apparent in-game]. Just wanted to keep the topic going, and this leads to more now that I've introduced the other side)
  • Fizzix%s's Photo
    Zombies! It's not too hard to tell Haha

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading