H2H7 / H2H7 Standings

• Lotte%s's Photo

I wonder which team will be unlucky enough to give the stallions their play-offs spot :p

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Rather than go by total vote percentage, we should go by average vote percentage. The number of votes declines as the weeks go on, so it makes the first weeks the most important. Using the average makes them all weighed equally.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

That is what we do use. See the official topic.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo
    Ah, good stuff!
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Feel free to keep doing what you're doing btw, it's more interesting than the official standings lol
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    I want to see someone comb through and tally who voted for what at the end, to see whos most correct, controversial, etc
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

^I was thinking about doing something like that.  That'll take a while but I thought it'd be really interesting to see.

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

to see whos most correct,

Isn't the point of H2H to vote for the park you LIKE instead of to be correct? I'm pretty sure the majority of NE can vote for who they think will win, but this isn't the point of this contest however.

I voted for Calico Canyon knowing fully well that Erlebnispark Raubritter would win. I just simply enjoyed Calico better and voted this way and not to be "correct."
  • Austin55%s's Photo
    I want to see someone comb through and tally who voted for what at the end, to see whos most correct, controversial, etc

Most "incorrect" voters through 9 matches (and how many times that person voted for a losing park)

4 votes for losing parks

-Johnny93

-Ling

3 votes for losing parks

-SSSammy

-Voidnights

-Louis!
    -CSW

-Goliath123 

-Wanted

-Chorkiel

-Mr. Brightside711

Many people have voted for losing parks twice. I'll maintain my list and update it after next round. 

I didn't drop votes that were dropped, I just took them straight from the voting lists. So Ling shouldn't really be on there as he Voted for Meizhou but had his dropped. 

I haven't done winners and probably won't at all as its a lot more names to go through lol. I do have a list of everyone who's voted for a losing park though, the only two names that don't appear anywhere on it that I noticed were Cocoa and Myself, but that's just because I had them on my mind. 

• trav%s's Photo

I haven't voted for a losing park yet :p

• Louis!%s's Photo

I'm deliberately voting for losing parks.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

well I suppose I shouldn't count because I impartially would have voted for meizhou so I'm not flawless :p

Also, I may have voted for world's fair.

• Austin55%s's Photo

^A lot of the few people who had losing votes came from the World's Fair and Zhengzhou matches. 

edit-Meizhou. 

• Goliath123%s's Photo

woah that 3 votes for me wasnt expected, guess im not paying attention to the winners and just voting for what i like

• Roomie%s's Photo

^A lot of the few people who had losing votes came from the World's Fair and Zhengzhou matches. 

edit-Meizhou. 

I went to Zhengzhou... it bares little resemblance to Meizhou. :p

Attached Image: 1896739_10100450187744812_5673944792442865488_n.jpg

• Cocoa%s's Photo

hey! thats in our secret inspiration topic. you'll give away our secrets

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Updated for week 3.  Changed the format to an attachment with all the previous data, plus a few new things.  Any questions, please ask.  For design submissions (Raptor and Calico Canyon so far) I changed my mind again decided to use the community score, but not the Accolade Panel score.  I wish that these changes didn't affect the top park in the voting, and I especially wish that it wasn't my park that benefited, but these changes optimize the vote percentage model, which is my goal here, so don't accuse me of bias.

I also changed the composition of Aggregate scores from 3 equal thirds to end polls taking up 50%, and the average community/Accolade score taking the other half. 

Also included is a parity score for each round, which ranges from 0.0-1.0.  A 1.0 would mean that each park in the round had the same score.  As you can see, the round parity has increased each week.  Pretty exciting stuff! 

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I voted for Calico Canyon knowing fully well that Erlebnispark Raubritter would win. I just simply enjoyed Calico better and voted this way and not to be "correct."

I fail to see how you weren't correct. Just because the majority of people are incorrect doesn't make you wrong. Keep fighting the good fight. lol ;)

• Cocoa%s's Photo

that standings breakdown is hectic, such cool data

• Dirk Pitt%s's Photo

I fail to see how you weren't correct. Just because the majority of people are incorrect doesn't make you wrong. Keep fighting the good fight. lol ;)

That was my point, I was commenting on Cocoa comment on breaking down the votes for the people who voted for all the winning park, the "correct votes." That isn't what H2H is about, voting on the park you think will win. You vote for the park you like the most, not the "correct" vote. Austin55 posted the breakdown on how many people had the "correct" and "incorrect" votes, which isn't the point of H2H in my opinion. That was the point of my comment. Not that I was correct or incorrect.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading