H2H7 / H2H7 Standings

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I'm just being a smart ass because I worked on Calico. lol

• RCT2day%s's Photo

Really interesting to see that the Hurricanes are 1st in the breakdown but 4th in the overall categories.  Makes sense, as Pridelands and Lotte World  were the "best" parks  of each week. 

I love these stats and numbers.  Keep em coming.

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

The Canes have been a really interesting team this year.  Week one they went up against Tenochtitlan (top 2 park of the season so far) which skewed their vote percentage from the start, but then Pridelands and Lotte World both had significant variance in voting that worked against the Canes, so the voting doesn't accurately reflect their quality at this point.

• G Force%s's Photo
    Huricbias, Biacanes, Hubiascanes, Hu.... I got nothing.
  • trav%s's Photo

The Canes have been a really interesting team this year.  Week one they went up against Tenochtitlan (top 2 park of the season so far) which skewed their vote percentage from the start, but then Pridelands and Lotte World both had significant variance in voting that worked against the Canes, so the voting doesn't accurately reflect their quality at this point.

I don't think there's any doubting that from day 1, the Canes have the best 'detailed' players. The reason that their parks haven't been winning by large margins, even though they have got a strong team of players, is because people are playing smart against them. Why would a captain choose to put a similar style over-detailed park against them when they know that the Canes will likely be able to match it? The best course of action then is to do the complete opposite, which is why none of the parks up against them have been typically 'aesthetically pleasing' and have instead all done something different to stand out.

Tenochtitlan had some amazing smaller details, and moved away from architecture and aesthetics. Indiana Jones went into a completely different game, and had one of the best, most innovative hacks in years; concentrating less on aesthetics to spend time on things which would 'wow' the viewers. The Village & The Park again moves away from architecture and aesthetics and has some nice smaller details, but instead has a intricate back story to it. 

So no, I wouldn't say that anyone is being biased towards or against the Canes; it's just being played so that every match that the Canes are involved in is not necessarily a 'Park vs Park' kinda matchup, it's more that they're all debate matchups where people prefer a particular style and are going to vote for it no matter the quality of the other park.

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    @trav very good analysis, Im looking forward to the last two rounds if this is true!
  • RCT2day%s's Photo

Well said, trav. Never thought of it that way before but I completely see your point and agree.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Can't you just post a simple top 6? That image is kinda confusing me..

• Louis!%s's Photo

A simple top 6 is in the Official H2H7 Standings that is pinned in this forum.

• Six Frags%s's Photo

Oh I see, thanks Louis, totally missed that topic  :p

• Austin55%s's Photo

So looks like its gonna end up

Rat Pack & Itallion Stallion- 1&3

Hurricanes & Robber Barons- 2&2
    Heavan's Atlas & Manual Laborers- 3&1

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

Appears that way.  Atlas and Laborers have locked up playoff spots and play each other next week.  

The winner of the Barons/Canes match will also make the playoffs, but the Barons have a much better chance of making it whether we win or lose.  If the Canes lose again they are at serious risk of missing the playoffs.  

Neither the Stallions nor Rat Pack have been eliminated yet, but the winner of that match would also need to have a higher vote percentage overall than the loser of the Barons/Canes match to qualify (not impossible, the Rat Pack actually has a higher percentage than the Canes after week 4)

• wheres_walto%s's Photo

In other words, both the Stallions and Rat Pack should be hoping for a Robber Baron victory in week 5 :)

• Kumba%s's Photo

I just hope people will vote honestly and not just for the park that could help their team. My guys have known that certain votes could help us, but voted the other way because they really felt the park was more worthy of a win.

• Cocoa%s's Photo

Sometimes I try to work out strategical things in my head before matchups but then I always totally forget them when it actually comes down to voting. Anyway, its way too hard to figure shit out until the last round. Plus I always get mixed up between the Stallions and the Rat Pack. :p

• Stoksy%s's Photo

^Horses and Rats are two completely different animals Cocoa. I am disappointed haha.

• G Force%s's Photo

The voting so far seems to have been pretty honest, I dont think that a park unjustly won or lost because of a hidden agenda.  Sure the vote % don't always line up (as Walto has shown with his analysis), but at this point it doesn't seem that vote % will really come into play when deciding what team makes or misses the playoffs.  But all the matches for week 5 will be very crucial if certain things fall certain ways, which could bring vote % tiebreaker back into the equation, so who knows.

• Cocoa%s's Photo
    Idk im banking more on procancer things
  • inthemanual%s's Photo

So looks like its gonna end up

Rat Pack & Itallion Stallion- 1&3

Hurricanes & Robber Barons- 2&2
    Heavan's Atlas & Manual Laborers- 3&1

Fitting that each of these teams is playing each other in R5. Symmetry is always nice. 

But all the matches for week 5 will be very crucial if anticancer things fall certain ways, which could bring vote % tiebreaker back into the equation, so who knows.

Strangest autocorrect I think I've ever seen. Regardless, vote percentages will be a tiebreaker. The winner of the Horses/Rats match and the loser of the Canes/Barons will be tied in match score for the last playoff spot. The winner of the Canes/Barons match and the loser of the Labor/Atlas match will also be tied for 2 and 3 seed, but that doesn't matter too much, because unless we decide to stray from a traditional seeding set-up, they'll be facing each other in the Semis.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

I just hope people will vote honestly and not just for the park that could help their team. My guys have known that certain votes could help us, but voted the other way because they really felt the park was more worthy of a win.

I don't really think this is a concern. For the most part the voters on this site seem to have a lot of integrity (it's actually a level of integrity that's insanely rare for an internet community).

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading