ill pop in with jungle book as my #1

• G Force%s's Photo

12 Years a Slave and 12 Angry Men are by 1a and 1b

• Louis!%s's Photo

I didn't realise Disney made them :p

• chorkiel%s's Photo

The Lion King all the way!

• G Force%s's Photo
    I didn't realize we were talking about Disney films, just our favorite films... I was getting concerned.

Anyways, I have no preference. All Disney movies are the same.
  • nin%s's Photo

Saw Star Wars again. Still good.

• chorkiel%s's Photo

Star Wars was freaking great.

Spoiler

Also, everyone spend your money on La La Land. Possibly one of the greatest films ever made.

• Liampie%s's Photo

I heard about Carrie dying in the first seconds after watching Rogue One in the cinema. In fact I was still in the building. Makes the news extra sad.

Rogue One was awesome. The most Star Wars-y movie in three decades I'd even say!

La La Land is indeed great. Not one of the greatest films ever made, that's sound awfully hyperbolic. But it's very very good, very tastefully made.

I'm rounding up all my 2016 movies, so I can post a fairly complete list early in January!

• YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

I heard about Carrie dying in the first seconds after watching Rogue One in the cinema. In fact I was still in the building. Makes the news extra sad.

Absolutely false. Carrie Fisher had a medical emergency (presumably a heart attack) on a flight from London to L.A., not in a cinema. Even if she were in the cinema, she wouldn't have died "in the first seconds"-- she died a full 4 days after her medical emergency.

• Version1%s's Photo

Dude, I recommend you take a course on "Reading Comprehension 101"

• G Force%s's Photo

Absolutely false. Carrie Fisher had a medical emergency (presumably a heart attack) on a flight from London to L.A., not in a cinema. Even if she were in the cinema, she wouldn't have died "in the first seconds"-- she died a full 4 days after her medical emergency.

I think Liam ment that HE was in the cinema when he found out. Not that Carrie was in a cinema when she died.
  • YoloSweggLord%s's Photo

Ooooh that makes sense

• Liampie%s's Photo

Hahaha, this is great! I think what I said could be interpreted in different ways. I prefer your interpretation to reality.

• Version1%s's Photo

Also, everyone spend your money on La La Land. Possibly one of the greatest films ever made.

If you are reading this post of mine: STOP IT AND GO SEE LA LA LAND. Amazing film.

• Liampie%s's Photo

Version1 liked something. Everone spend your money on it!

• Version1%s's Photo

I like a lot of stuff

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Just not boats, or other people :p jk

• SensualEthiopianPolice%s's Photo

I'm still really mad that Jurassic World and Deadpool are considered good movies

• GammaZero%s's Photo

They are tho

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading