Contests / NEDC5 Announcement – Steve wins NEDC5

• posix%s's Photo

Quick revision to the opening post adding TD4 to the contest, to include LL, as the layout thankfully is very well RCT1-compatible. Bring those LL entries!

• WhosLeon%s's Photo
    Im in.
  • robbie92%s's Photo

Lemme throw my name in the ring just in case. 

• Version1%s's Photo

Actually, you can take me off the list. I looked at the layout and there is no way I will be able to have fun with it.

• Recurious%s's Photo

18owazip34321.jpg

jk obviously

• Terry Inferno%s's Photo
    Ah, what the hell. Why not.
  • FredD%s's Photo

cover1.jpg 

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Sure. :)

• bigshootergill%s's Photo
    I’ll see if I can whip a design together
  • Camcorder22%s's Photo
    I think I'll actually sit this one out. Still pretty busy for the next month and a half and I'm sure theres a need for non-participating panelists. Hyped for some of the names here though, particularly to see what hoobaroo and mamarillas can do in a full scale setting.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I’ll sign up just in case I decide I want to pull myself together and try to theme this awful layout by Roberto.
  • Mattk48%s's Photo

Id like to sign up

• Scoop%s's Photo
    Hell yeah
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo

I’ll sign up just in case I decide I want to pull myself together and try to theme this awful layout by Roberto.

Everything ok at home there steve
  • alex%s's Photo

Are there only 24 slots?

I want to possibly join but not ahead of someone who can give a firmer commitment.

• G Force%s's Photo

No, there is no limit to the number of signups.  The current number of slots listed is just a placeholder.

• barnNID%s's Photo

Sign me up

• In:Cities%s's Photo

Was hoping to see you in on this! ^

Some great newcomers I'm excited to see.

• ottersalad%s's Photo

Big news to see some fresh faces.. looking forward to barnNID, Mamarillas, and Hoobaroo's entries already. Definitely some quality NCSO potential in the sign ups too.

• Tolsimir%s's Photo
    I might join, too. But Im having problems with installinh the ride. Could you provide a sv6 with the ride on it, please?

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading