Contests / NEDC5 Announcement – Steve wins NEDC5

• KaiBueno%s's Photo

One of mine is essentially done - just need to place benches, bins and any final touches.  Who else is in, or will be?

• Jappy%s's Photo

I'm in! Just finishing up tonight, and I'l send this baby in.

• Tolsimir%s's Photo
    I'm definitely submitting something
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

Double yay.

• barnNID%s's Photo

Awesome! I'm getting really excited to see what everyone comes up with:)

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

I'm gonna have a busy Thursday evening and Friday...

• Lilith%s's Photo
    guess i should probably build my entry this weekend
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    guess i should probably build my entry this weekend

same but "over the course of the next seven years"

• G Force%s's Photo
    tenor.gif
  • bigshootergill%s's Photo

I'm 95% done... just going to play around with little details until the deadline

• Liampie%s's Photo

Going by what has been submitted so far and what certainly is going to be submitted still, we're looking at another high quality NEDC edition :)

• KaiBueno%s's Photo

in.

• RWE%s's Photo

Due to being sick most time of this week, i sadly won't finish too.

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

Submission posted ;)

• CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

Attached File  Untitled.png (16.43KB)
    downloads: 6

• posix%s's Photo

You guys are great :)

And very sorry to hear RWE!

• Recurious%s's Photo

I unfortunately won't be able to finish in time most likely. I will keep building on my entry though and I may release it later as a separate release.

• Jene%s's Photo

I´m sadly going to withdraw as well. Past weeks had a lot of extra work/trainings and a lot of changes in my private life. Best of luck to all the entries. Looking forward to see what everyone has made.

• Tolsimir%s's Photo

Submitted!

• posix%s's Photo

NEDC5 announcement

The deadline has now passed

A total of 10 entries were submitted of which all met the deadline. We are now reaching out to panelists individually to recruit as judges. We will favour those who have regularly voted on recent submissions, no matter the quality. The judges will receive all 10 entries at once and be given a couple of days to send us their scores. We will then be able to rank all entries, and release them from last to first place. It will take a few days to prepare everything, perhaps over a week before the whole process is done, but an announcement will be made here and on Discord once releasing begins. There's definitely something to look forward to!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading