Contests / NEDC5 Announcement – Steve wins NEDC5

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Out of curiosity, what are the other custom suspended train options other than standard, planes and floorless...and where would I find them?
  • G Force%s's Photo

Kai, as far as I know, there aren't any custom suspended trains available outside the standard ones.  We are just leaving the option open for people to make their own, assuming they're fully compatible.

You may use WW/TT trains, but not everyone will be able to view them (thought OpenRCT might have changed this?), so that would be at your own risk.

• posix%s's Photo

I might join, too. But Im having problems with installinh the ride. Could you provide a sv6 with the ride on it, please?

Added one. Good to sign you up? 

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Yea I avoid WWTT, so I will stick with stock
  • Tolsimir%s's Photo

Thanks posix. Yes, put me on the list!

• FredD%s's Photo

Does changing the length of the trains & the amount of trains have to be cleared too?

• saxman1089%s's Photo

I've been thinking about this a lot, but I'm gonna sit it out. Rather focus on my personal projects given the limited time I have for the game. Good luck to all that compete!

• posix%s's Photo

Does changing the length of the trains & the amount of trains have to be cleared too?

Nope, that's fine. 

• inthemanual%s's Photo

I have a great idea, but not enough time to build. Perhaps next time.

• FredD%s's Photo

I'm dropping out. In order to finish it I would spend all of my free time left until the deadline to this and there's more in life than playing RCT2. 

Edit: don't see this is a call for extension please. Even with an extension I'm not putting anymore in this.

• KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Good luck and enjoy your time off FredD. I too have had to make adjustments with intentions, but still have enough to time to finish a submission.
  • Scoop%s's Photo

I am also dropping out due to lack of time and motivation. I would be very happy to be a judge if need be though. Good luck to those who do end up submitting.

• Mattk48%s's Photo

I'm out too, not feeling this idea I had going. Best of luck guys can't wait to see what you come up with.

• Liampie%s's Photo

A shame. If more people are dropping out I may have to whip up a sequel to my NEDC4 entry after all...

It's good to know there are still multiple top notch entries in the works, and one already having been submitted.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

yall a bunch of nerds

• Jappy%s's Photo
    Sad to hear people drop out. But heightens my chances of course...
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo

yall a bunch of nerds

I love this post more than I probably should. Hilarious and ironic at the same time, it’s poetic.
  • CoasterCreator9%s's Photo

A shame. If more people are dropping out I may have to whip up a sequel to my NEDC4 entry after all...

NH-TABL2?

• bigshootergill%s's Photo

I'm about 50% done mine... 10 days to go, hope to get in under the wire...

• Liampie%s's Photo

Check the first post for a fancy live countdown to the deadline!

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading