H2H9 / Head-2-Head-9: Rules & Sign-Ups

• mamarillas%s's Photo

Role: Player

Games: Open, have LL installed

Availability: ping 3 times and I appear. I play lots plus I'm a teacher so summer is prime time.

CSO or NCSO, down to clown either way. I have so many ideas and some of them are even good. Put me in coach.

edit - here are some details on what I bring to a team:

BIG IDEAS

I have tons of ideas, ranging from small vignettes or little hacks all the way up to multiple full park concepts with reference photos. My eye for macro and landscape/terrain is strong. I can help the team gain momentum early on.

VERSATILITY

I have solid skills in lots of domains. In-game I am comfortable with NCSO and CSO, hacking/shoestringing, dealing with path issues, making all variety of supports. Outside of the game I can do decent logos (member of NE graphics team) and I dabble in object-making (scuba, chef).

• AvanineCommuter%s's Photo
    Mamarillas, Jens J and Swagtitties coming to wreck us all! So excited to see you all sign up!
  • RaunchyRussell%s's Photo

Game: OpenRCT2/WW/TT

Available: All nights, I play everyday 

DM me on discord for current project screens. Have been nerding out lately on shoestringing.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

heck yeah glad you signed up russell

• ultro%s's Photo

Game: OpenRCT2/WW/TT, willing to try LL

Available: Most likely best from April-May, may get busier in the summer

Pros:

- Ready to embrace the floater status

- Aspires to be like Beejer, the best parkmaker NE has ever seen

- Will bake cakes for every team member

• ottersalad%s's Photo

floater status best status

• BelgianGuy%s's Photo

Game: OpenRCT

Availability: moving house at the end of april so not much time then till we're settled in, think i have a park and a half in me.

• In:Cities%s's Photo

attaboy

• barnNID%s's Photo

Role: player

Game: openRCT2

Availability: I have exams at the end of April, Then I'm pretty free until July, then I start up work for the summer but I'll still have some free time. 

• Suormot%s's Photo

ow heck even swagtitties signed up, here we go

Game: OpenRCT2, ww/tt

Availability: i have an exam here and there, shouldnt be an issue with proper planning

Up until this point mainly been an NCSO player, could find some of my work on reddit (same username) or a few screens here on NE

• inthemanual%s's Photo

Hoping for an ML comeback...

Captain.
    OpenRCT2+Expansions+LL
    Availability: Employed full-time & a father/husband, but very tuned-in and communicative and a consistent weekly schedule that affords plenty of time for building.
    Goals: Lead or help facilitate a calm team, where enjoyment and skill-building come first.

If not chosen as a captain, I estimate I'll have 80-120% of a park, as well as supporting the team through help with planning, iterative feedback, and my extremely strong utility capacity (plugins, hacks, object-making). I'm a well-rounded builder capable of fitting into both dense realism and ambitious fantasy.

• Left_Handed_Coffee_Mug%s's Photo

Games: OpenRCT2, WW/TT

Availability: Most nights/weekends, not Memorial Day weekend

• Gustav Goblin%s's Photo

Screw it.

Role: Player/Floater

Games: ORCT2, WW/TT, RCTLL

Availability: Weekday evenings and most of the weekend. I work part-time in the morning (MST) from Monday to Friday, and I'm sometimes busy during the afternoons.

I'm not insane at RCT nor have I put much time into making serious parks, so I would prefer to play more of a supporting role. I especially enjoy making NCSO parks, but I know enough about custom scenery to help with CSO parks as well.

• WhosLeon%s's Photo

Signing up as a player/RCT2

Im am in the middle of an internship right now, and in August I will start another one. My availability will depend on how demanding the next internship is going to be. Right now it looks like I will not nearly have as much free time to play as i did in the last edition of H2H, but I think I will be good for at least one park. I'd advise against picking me too early in the draft, as I just don't quite know yet how much time I will be able to dedicate to the contest. Nonetheless i am really looking forward to working with new people and having a good time!

• alex%s's Photo

Role: player

Games: OpenRCT2, WW/TT

Availability: good at the moment but not sure about in summer - I'll always be clear in communicating when i can and can't build tho.

• Scoop%s's Photo
    That’s the spirit!
  • Zarathustra%s's Photo

Player, OpenRCT2 (NCSO and CSO)

Availability: Plenty. Currently unemployed. It's a little undecided because I may (hopefully) find a job during H2H, but honestly producing on three parks for this seems very doable for me.

What I offer:

Hacking- In the spirit of friendly shit-talking, I am just going to say here I am the number 1 OpenRCT2 hacker on NE. I will be backing up this statement with my H2H work. My recent GT win and Spotlight work are only a taste of that.

Ideas- I have many ideas for parks, rides, hacks. Would like to lead the planning stages for at least one park, particularly given that the number of parks has increased. Ideas range from precise realism to the most far-flung fantasy. 

CSO- A beginner at this, but looking to learn and get more solid skills.

NCSO- Already solid at this, but looking to learn and become top-tier.

My biggest goals are to have a fun and creative working environment, and to get better at the game. Want a team where I can both give and receive feedback and critique. Winning would be nice, but I'm more concerned with making groundbreaking and original parks. 

• SSSammy%s's Photo

player openrct2, LL. I have absolutely no intention of playing a huge amount. I SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A GOOD FLOATER UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO LOSE.

Strengths:

Coaster Design, Landscaping, Foliage

Weaknesses: Buildings. Not wanting to be part of constant perpetual conversation on discord. Don't get me wrong I'll show my gorgeous face but I don't have the stamina of you young bucks

Honestly have me as a floater to do convincing landscaping is the best bet.

• Ziscor%s's Photo

Games: OpenRCT2 (CSO)

Cons:

- Very slow at building. Might leave my team struggling at deadlines :(

- Limited knowledge/experience with many themes/styles. Unhealthy obsession with Italian and other typical European stuff. See: Forbidden Mekong.

- Very limited time and availability. Taken up a lot of responsibilities in life, so coupled with my slow building process, I will be of very limited use.

- Can't do rides. Archy is what I play for, and maybe foliage.

- Bad at macro planning. Point me what to build and where, and I'm useful. Not much else without being sub-par.

- Little to no knowledge of the NCSO-meta. Can't help there.

- Bad internet connection and an awkward timezone. If your team is made with multiplayer in mind, I will struggle to help with that.

- A few things I'm not aware of that you might find out later on if you pick me.

Pros:

- I try to make dull or monotonous areas look colorful/pretty if that is needed.

- Can help and make very simple objects out of existing objects, like the closed shutter object everyone likes!

- Supposed to be decent at micro detailing and the 'little things'. Packing stuff into a space but trying to prevent overwhelming with everything.

- I like to think I won't cause drama. lol.

I would like to be a supporting member who can embellish many parks on the weekends wherever possible. Thank you for picking me if you do! I'll try my best.

• Iretont%s's Photo
    Player
    Open rct2, WW/TT
    Availability: Generally available in the morning pending personal workload. Also can find times in the evenings as well. I’ll do what I can to commit the time required when required as I am sure those I have worked with in the past can attest to

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading