RCT Discussion / NE Needs New Parkmakers

• sloB%s's Photo
    I liked things better without the lists too.
    Less pressure for us, and parkmakers were so much more of a surprise.

Good move iris.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Here is my opion on the list.

Posted Image

:'(
  • RCTNW%s's Photo

Oh My God!!! No more lists!! what does this mean for Kumba!?!!

The post of the week! :lol:

Well done Iris. Now lets get back to making parks shall we.
  • Highball%s's Photo
    Hey, I actually said something worthwhile for once.

Go me.
  • cBass%s's Photo

Here is my opion on the list.

Posted Image

:'(

Nice visual aids, chapel+. Well clever, and I agree with your findings.

Please note that the two newest parkmakers since The List rarely post in the AD or abandon projects.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo

What possible purpose could that have served when Iris already said there would be no more lists?

No purpose what so ever! :D (If I'm not allowed to speak my mind, just say so)
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    I think the list should go, but the radar should stay.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo

What? :0

Other then being the owner of this site your best known for lists. If some people can't handle them i don't see why you should stop. your opinoin matters the most at this site so i think you posting what you are thinking is helpful.

Do what you like, i just don't see why you need to stop.

Oh My God!!! No more lists!! what does this mean for Kumba!?!!

8@

LMAO! :lol:

Perhaps Kumba will have to start his own site to post lists about?

"Kumba's I'm almost parkmaker but not yet cos I was #8 and now I'm #12 and I should release more stuff 'cos I know I'm better than most but can still improve List... (Other parkmakers on this list too!)"

Have fun Kumba!

:huey:
  • mantis%s's Photo
    If you ask me, people should just lay off Kumba. He shows way more enthusiasm for both the game and this site than most of the people complaining about him do - surely that's evident in the fact that he doesn't spend his time bitching about the posts of other members and haranguing them to death.

People need to chill out and find something better to do.
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    There is a difference between enthusiasm and arrogance. All he worries about it praise for himself, and everyone knows it. Some people just choose to joke around about it.
  • Caddie Gone Mad%s's Photo
    Man I'm so cool/good/awesome at RTC.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

There is a difference between enthusiasm and arrogance.  All he worries about it praise for himself, and everyone knows it.  Some people just choose to joke around about it.

No he doesn't. He, as many others do, wants to become a parkmaker. He's just not as good at containing himself, and it's often mistaken as arrogance.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    Kai, you should lay off Kumba.....he's probably the #1 inspiring non-parkmaker here and most people love his over-enthuastic approach to the game. His Bayfront park is really what got me interested in making solos, so for that I am forever thankful. True, lists can stir up controversy, but they keep things interesting IMO, and being that this community is mostly guys, who are competitive in nature, it makes for a competitive environment that becomes an addiction after awhile. So Kumba, please continue.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    thx Marshy.. :rolleyes:

you guys do know he tryed to get you all on my case, it worked too.

and btw mantis disagree's with Kai, JKay and Jacko agree with mantis... welcome to RCTI mantis :birthday:
  • rctfreak2000%s's Photo
    .. I don't get it..
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

.. I don't get it..

i agree with freak. I don't get it.

omg welcome freak to RCTU!11!11111!
  • mantis%s's Photo
    If only I had my mod powers back in this forum, cos i'd delete half this shit.

I can't wait till all this mod shit is sorted out, cos some people are gonna see a hell of a lot of their crap deleted - some people need to stop fucking around and realise that, actually, actively searching out posts and purposefully moaning about them is FUCKING LAME.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    I think this thread needs to be closed before some of us say some stuff we dont mean.

*cough* Mantis you suck. *cough*

Opps did I say that. ;)X
  • iris%s's Photo
    Shut up.
    Doesnt make sense to start shit with everyone's favorite member at the site.
  • chapelz%s's Photo
    Sarcasm

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading