Released / Runner-Ups Revealed

This topic hosts comments for 5 parks(View Parks)
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    nice to see most of you like Tiumba, it got out of date a bit.... *coughtitancough* but still its just an island mini like the first, and my stuff backs up my repetative sterotype....oh well :l

SF:WOE - i love this park, perfect Six Flags IMO

Insania - 4 way spliters = wow, i dont know why at leased one of these made Design.

WoC - ramdom mostly, but i did see a few nice details, just try keeping your mouth shut and not being ramdom.

KAL - Overall great i liked the invert alot, but that logo is just way to big, not your fualt i guess....
  • rct2jr%s's Photo
    HI Everyone!

SF WOE: This is my absolute favourite park from what I can see from the screenshots but I too am unable to download the park. I have been trying for the last two days and I keep being directed to another web page which has no further links or instructions on how to get the file. It would be very helpful for all who are trying to access the park and great for the creators of the parks that the irrelevent page would be replaced with the appropriate download!!

Can anyone who actually managed to be able to download the park please post a link to download the ZIP file?

Thanks.

rct2jr
  • Ride6%s's Photo
    Try the handy ol' black-click and then go to "Save Target As" and see if that works. If not Adix is prolly pulling someone's chain or something... :p

ride6
  • posix%s's Photo
    I still think Phatage's park should've won over WOMB. Or at least it could've been made spotlight the next round.
    I don't remember being so impressed when looking at someone's park. I haven't even seen all of it and still looked over 45 minutes.
    The coasters were all so amazingly well done I couldn't believe it. Not to mention the waterpark with all the cool hacks. Really inventive and original. Plus, the park was truly accurate. Something I always try but fail to achieve for my parks.
    If Phatage isn't made parkmaker sometime soon then I really don't know anymore.
    Congratulations on a masterpiece.
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I checked out Phatage's WoE page based on Posix's response....I have yet to d/l the park, but WOW!!.....that is the best goddamn SF theming I've ever seen....definite spotlight material...I'm wondering if it didn't make spotlight simply because its Six Flags...hmmmmm?...eitherway, it is a masterpiece, congrats Phatage!!
  • Sephiroth%s's Photo

Six Flags Worlds of Excitement is still one of my all-time favorite parks. Anyone who hasn't seen this park really needs to download it and take a look. And while you're at it, keep in mind that it was released in early 2004. So ahead of it's time it's unreal. This park still has the most accurate coaster recreations of any park ever released.

• Coasterbill%s's Photo

Six Flags Worlds of Excitement is truly phenomenal. For years I considered it the greatest RCT2 park ever made. I couldn't agree more... It's finally been surpassed but for it's time it was amazing and it's still a hell of a park.

• Xeccah%s's Photo

Probably the first Kumba park that I like. Really, really tastefully done. I don't know who was mainly responsible for this skill jump but this was Gold/SRU standard back then. The rides are good and are integrated well with the areas they're in. 70%

• Xeccah%s's Photo

WOC: For a park that was intended to be derivative of ROB, it really didn't have anything that made ROB great. The composition was shaky at best and the ride design wasn't anything to write home about. In specific the 2x2 structures were the thing i was bothered about the most. 55%

• roygbiv%s's Photo

After viewing many of these old LL style parks. I always come back to Kronecraft's Allure Lake. The red & white marbled area is insanely pleasing to my eyes. It might just be the way water looks in LL. That area gives you so much for the few amount of different objects.

The "xtal" area is almost as strong. I just love the Aphex Twin theming more so.

The other 3 areas & the entrance ive seen replicated or improved in other parks. Just a more common scheme & selection.