Released / Thank You

• Beejer%s's Photo
    Hey gang,

You know, I really didn't think this park would "make it". I was just so happy to complete it having a few unforeseen road blocks that were a bitch to get around. I must be slowly getting under your skins (lol). Anyway . . .

Ge- Ride: Thank you for your comments. I like to think that I'm always trying new things, even if it is going against my own style. Your comment on the Go-Karts cracked me up. ". . .with no peeps nobody can ride it". . . open the park with the Son of Beast trainer (lol).

eman: Thanks for your vote of confidence and as always, I do enjoy sharing regardless of the criticisms.

Rhynos: Are you still getting a missing data error. There were 2 files that for some reason didn't export. Those 2 files were "zipped" in with the park, so make sure to put them in your ObjData folder.

Emergo: Thank you! Your sense of virtual adventure is only matched by your percise and deliberate architecture in your parks. By the way, I love the entrance to Music Masters.

tracidEdge: Thank you for the nomination into the Pro Tours.

inVersed: Thank you for the ultimate "NE" compliment. As far as a parkmaker goes, I feel that I at least have to get 1 spotlight under my belt.

Xcoaster: Thank you. Ya know, criticisms are only worth their weight when it's said or written in the details. So please help me out here, which or what parts of the landscape do you see as messy? I'm really curious.

Kumba: Thank you, and can you send me the details of the Pro-Tour being my first one I'd like to learn more about it.

w33maniac: Thank you. You can still play with this park, just get the Son of Beast trainer and open the park.

deanosrs: Thank you, and yes I do have fun while building my parks. It's great to have other people looking at my parks with the same playful eyes.

Thank you all again for taking the time to post your thoughts.

Beejer
  • Ge-Ride%s's Photo
    ^Even if I did open the park, since there's no exit or entrance for the go karts and I can't modify the ride, nobody will ever be able to ride them. Also, THE BAYOU has no path leading from it's exit. In order to get the go karts to operate, you'd have to go through a lot of work.

As for the Pro Tour 3 rules, Kumba will post the official rules when he releases the official pro tour bench. In short, you get a workbench and have a deadline of several months to build whatever you want. First you have to qualify, which you already did, and your competitors are every parkmaker and qualifier. Once the official pro tour bench is released, you build whatever you want in the time span alotted and send your entry to a given email. Then your entry will be judged by a team of five or more judges ranking your entry through a combination of all judge scores or park rankings. The winner of the final round receives a grand prize of a hundred dollars and high placing competitors are rewarded with New Element parkmaker spots.

Edited by Ge-Ride, 23 June 2007 - 08:24 PM.