Related Games / New E3 RCT3 Trailer - Best Yet!

• tom25489%s's Photo
    Just seen this video and it is just amazing!

http://www.rollercoastertycoon2.com

I would recommend, if you can, downloading the high-res 20MB version.

This video shows improved graphics, a larger park, new rides/people/scenery and the transistion into night mode.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    It shows actual ingame footage? Like placeing rides/objects etc.. ??

Downloading now*
  • tom25489%s's Photo
    All of the current videos, including this one, are of actual in-game footage...just not of the user interface.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    That was awsome! The night time is what i loved best, the fairground lights on the mondial top scan, and the water jets on the top spin....

Im actually looking forward to its release now. It looks like architecture is definately possible, and to toon, THEY STOLE YOUR ARCHES!.
  • OhioCoasteRFreaK36%s's Photo
    The lights on the coasters at night arent impressing me...Everything else i love, i absolutely love it all. The new rides like that one that is by oblivion is pretty sweet, the fountains on the top spin, the top scan (though a bit fast may have been sped up.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    wow.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    RCT 3 haters, eat your hearts you. :p That nighttime mode is GORGEOUS, and this game looks amazing. Definite must buy!!!
  • Richie%s's Photo
    ^ Yea, this video totally changed my mind about the game.

I tried to get some pics for people with slow connections, but my computer started making noise like the buzzer for wrong answers on a game show. THen when i opened the pics back up after cutting the screen out of the media player, they were all blank/black screens.

I would try again, but i dont like noises coming out the computer, its not right. If someone knows how i can do it, let me know, or you can be nice and do it for others :)
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Print screen and paste into a graphics program. Crop out the unnecessary stuff and save.
  • Richie%s's Photo

Print screen and paste into a graphics program.  Crop out the unnecessary stuff and save.

Thats EXACTLY what i did, im not trying again :X

??? Sorry
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    Q: Will RCT3 have a sandbox mode? How is this implemented?
    A: Yes. . . . . . . . you'll be able to use pretty much everything in your park

No limits AND night time mode! I'm a happy camper! :birthday2:
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Stunning. They're winning me over. This is far more than I expected. And they can steal every idea I ever had as long as they use them well.
  • John%s's Photo
    It looks nice enough, but I doubt it'll run on my computer.
    I'll have to use a different one.
  • Meretrix%s's Photo
    I am coming out of RCT retirement for this game. Holy shit, it looks amazing!!!
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo

Phantasia 3D maybe? :yup:
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

I am coming out of retirement too. I've been waiting so long for this kind of thing. IF you liked my rct2 work, you havent seen anything yet. I have big ideas for this one.
  • Six Frags%s's Photo
    Great news Foozy and Meretrix!
    And yes, this game is going to be the bomb...
    Also, they already have 75% content of RCT2 in it, and they're looking for a plugin-mode that you can import 3d files!
    Things from an interview with David Braben in PC Gameplay (over at rct2.com)

You can't import complete parks from RCT1 & 2 into RCT3 but you CAN import coasters from the earlier versions

Eversio Lumeria 3D?

You can build your own buildings with the available components. They are researching if they can make it possible to import custom made objects! (made in 3d studio Max or the like)

Toon?

Broadly speaking for this first release we set out to deliver around 75% of the 'content' (rides and scenery) that were in RCT2 – however, our enthusiasm has got the better of us and we'll have probably done a bit more than that by the time we're finished.

SF :0
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Great news Foozy and Meretrix!
    And yes, this game is going to be the bomb...
    Also, they already have 75% content of RCT2 in it, and they're looking for a plugin-mode that you can import 3d files!
    Things from an interview with David Braben in PC Gameplay (over at rct2.com)

Eversio Lumeria 3D?

Toon?

Broadly speaking for this first release we set out to deliver around 75% of the 'content' (rides and scenery) that were in RCT2 – however, our enthusiasm has got the better of us and we'll have probably done a bit more than that by the time we're finished.

SF :0

toontowner isn't interested in making 3d objects, or at least he wasn't.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Doesn't matter. If this game is limitless (technically), it really scares me to imagine what people can come up with... and how long projects will take. This will probably quadruple the time it takes to make a park, at least!

Amazing.
  • hxzero%s's Photo
    That looks beautiful, although I'll probably have to get a new computer to run it XD

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading