Related Games / New E3 RCT3 Trailer - Best Yet!

• Tech Artist%s's Photo

Doesn't matter.  If this game is limitless (technically), it really scares me to imagine what people can come up with... and how long projects will take.  This will probably quadruple the time it takes to make a park, at least!

Amazing.

:yup:
    I am really looking forward to this game! I was really hoping I could see my Rct 2 parks in Rct 3 but I can't. Oh well, I'll just make some in this game.

You can build your own buildings with the available components. They are researching if they can make it possible to import custom made objects! (made in 3d studio Max or the like)

Yay!
    I wonder if all the great object makers (Toon, Fisherman etc.) will be willing to make the objects they have made for Rct 2 into 3D objects so we can make the parks we do now in Rct 3.

Anyway...This is gonna be awsome.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo
    I knew this game would be great.
  • Toon%s's Photo

toontowner isn't interested in making 3d objects, or at least he wasn't.

That is correct. It doesn't look like the game really needs me anyways.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    fuck RCT3D, RCT2 for life :fuck you:
  • sloB%s's Photo
    I'm convinced. This looks amazing.
  • Turtleman%s's Photo

fuck RCT3D, RCT2 for life :fuck you:

Wow. Your a dumbass.
  • natelox%s's Photo
    It looks absolutly incredible. The water has the correct reflections, the peeps cover their eyes when going down a big drop, the lights flash, the day actually changes, the landscaping and buildings look good. New flatrides, new themeing and cheerleaders?

I will never be able to run that on my computer :(
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    omigod.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo
    YAY! Cheerleaders!
  • Foozycoaster%s's Photo

Wow. Your a dumbass.

You're, not your.
  • Cap'n Quack%s's Photo

You're, not your.

Yeah, but that was pretty stupid of Kumba.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo

Yeah, but that was pretty stupid of Kumba.

We've come to expect nothing less from Kumba.
  • Blitz%s's Photo
    3ds is annoying to use...
    *curses digital media class*
  • Aeroglobe%s's Photo
    It's going to really change the definition of a park. People will be able to build up, rather than out. There might end up being huge skyscrapers with massive highways, coasters, and shops hanging out of cliffs, because you can walk around the park, rather than just sit in the sky, looking down on it. You will be able to see a lot more than before. Parks aren't going to be defined by map size anymore, but by how much content there actually is.

Wow... I can't wait.

Aérôglòbe Posted Image
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

It looks absolutly incredible. The water has the correct reflections, the peeps cover their eyes when going down a big drop, the lights flash, the day actually changes, the landscaping and buildings look good. New flatrides, new themeing and cheerleaders?

I will never be able to run that on my computer :(

And from what I've heard, if you build a Vekoma coaster, all the people who ride it come off rubbing their heads in pain. :lol:

I might give some 3D objects a shot. I'm okay with Form-Z, and that program can export files to 3ds, so I might be able to make some stuff. :)

It's a good thing I'm getting a new computer this summer (architecture). If I make as much as I expect, I'll have about $2000 to spend on a nice laptop. B) :bandit:
  • sfgadv02%s's Photo
    Not bad, at these they have rides like top-scan and submission.
  • tyandor%s's Photo

I'll have about $2000 to spend on a nice laptop.

He has $2000 and is going to spend it on a laptop!?!?!? I hate those things... They are only practical if want to be mobile... I really wouldn't want to use it as a game PC.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

That is correct.  It doesn't look like the game really needs me anyways.

:'(
    Come on Toon. I really don't want to build a park with out your scenery.
  • gymkid dude%s's Photo

This will probably quadruple the time it takes to make a park, at least!

So, in your case, we can expect WDE 3d in, what, 32 years?
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

He has $2000 and is going to spend it on a laptop!?!?!? I hate those things... They are only practical if want to be mobile... I really wouldn't want to use it as a game PC.

No, I need the laptop for school. Using the RCT'ing would be a bonus. ;)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading