Related Games / New E3 RCT3 Trailer - Best Yet!

• Evil WME%s's Photo
    *drops jaw.

if this allows you to make buildings... jeesus. I can only imagine then.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    I know some people, that play Rct 2, like to theme their dark rides and the insides of their buildings (Aero21 and Trix for example) even though no one but the Rct 2 guests will be able to see them.
    Now in Rct 3 we can move/walk around in a guests point of view right?
    Would we be able to theme the insides of buildings, then be able to go into the building and see that scenery that we normally not be able to see in Rct 2?

Edit: Will there be a non 3D map that we can build on then view it in 3D?
    I hope so cause building in 3D would be hard and take way longer.
  • KaiBueno%s's Photo
    Holy shit.

(yea, i'm late to the party but...)

Holy shit. :OMG:
  • JBruckner%s's Photo

Edit: Will there be a non 3D map that we can build on then view it in 3D?
    I hope so cause building in 3D would be hard and take way longer.

don't make sweeping generalaztions.
  • cBass%s's Photo
    I must have it.

I will have it.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    Put me down in the 'unimpressed' column. I knew the game was going to look good, I expected it to anyway. It's the gameplay that matters to me and I don't see anything overwhelming in that department. I'll wait until they show the interface. Until then it's just a bunch of pretty pictures.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Oh, just ruin the party you senior-to-be!!!
  • Koaster_King%s's Photo
    I have been away from NEdesigns and RCT for a while and knew nothing about this!!! this is really cool! I'm gonna buy it. If the videos is when you play a scenario, the freedom of the whole game will be enourmous! and if you saw the mountains where the coaster in the night screens was placed, the mountans was kind of irregular and did not look like it was shaped by a system like in RCT1 and 2. Yeah i'm gonna buy it. But i don't want it to turn out like theme park world, that game sucks, but i want rct3 to continue look realistic and there is no doubt about it when you see the screens. the jungle corkscrew coaster is cool!
  • JKay%s's Photo
    I'm with Ed on this one. From what I can see, the game looks incredibly fun to play with an amazing new look, but until I actually understand how the gameplay and functionality works I really can't say much. What matters in a game to me is the way it plays and the user-friendly factor, so if RCT3 looks good, but has shitty gameplay and is overly complicated, then I promise you it wont have a chance. It will be interesting to see if they were able to keep the simplicity that RCT1 & 2 have, but still take the game to the next level.....they need to give a preview of the building / ride construction modes before I'll be convinced on anything....
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo

I must have it.

I will have it.

You will build great things with it. :D Maybe a 3D Wisconsin perhaps. ;)X
  • sacoasterfreak%s's Photo
    If there is a mode where you can make 3d objects to import, I will take over Toon's role.

It will take less time to make a park in 3d than it will in RCT 2.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    ^you the man!
  • Oneofakind0490%s's Photo
    BIG DOWNLOAD AHEAD!!!103MB(It only took me 12 min)
    RCT3 Video

Best video yet. It shows how every thing works almost in the game.
  • JKay%s's Photo

BIG DOWNLOAD AHEAD!!!
    RCT3 Video

Best video yet. It shows how every thing works almost  in the game.

You forgot to mention its 103MB.....fuck that... :|
  • Toon%s's Photo
    It took me 6 minutes to d/l this morning, but I imagine traffic at that site is horrendous right now. It might be wise to wait a day or two before trying. As for the video, it gives a feel for how the building process works, doesn't really offer much new in way of surprises tho. Worth a look, but not incredible.
  • Richie%s's Photo
    Could someone ake some ss of it? and post. theres a plenty of 56ker's here that would appreciate it :)

Im not on 56k, im gonna download in aminute.
  • Disney Freak%s's Photo
    So, did anyone notice there is no sign for any water ride at all? (Haven't seen the new video, so please forgive me if I'm wrong). I hope this isn't the case and that there will be water rides! (Hopefully ride able ones! :) )
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

So, did anyone notice there is no sign for any water ride at all? (Haven't seen the new video, so please forgive me if I'm wrong). I hope this isn't the case and that there will be water rides! (Hopefully ride able ones! :) )

Yes, there was a water slide in one of the first screens..
    Also, in the video, it shows this water ride but I'm not sure what it is:
    Posted Image
    Does anyone else sees what it is? It looks like it is a slide that ends up in a pool, but I'm not sure..

SF
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    This game looks so fun to play! The Graphics are pretty good and they way you build things doesn't look to hard to get used to. I would like to see a video of them making a simple building, just to get an idea of what that is like. Even the trees sway from the light breeze, there's night mode, daytime, nice shadow effects, stunt shows, lights etc freedom to view the park at any angle and more. This is great, Its the RCT I've always wanted.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I'm greatly impressed.
    I thought it was going to suck.

But this looks promising, to say the least.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading