Quest for the Best: Xtreme / QFTB-X Round 2

• supertrooper%s's Photo
    Yay! I think I am finished. I just have to go back and name everything and put some finishing touches here and there...but I probably won't submit it for a few days...just in case I get a sudden burst of creativity.

supertrooper
  • Steve%s's Photo
    My entry is done.

You should make a list of who's you've recieved, iris.
    Like you did last time. Make my name all bold and big.
  • Leighx%s's Photo
    Hello all,
    just got back from holiday and just trying to get a grip of everything, well done to Richie i just got ya ;) , and congrats to everyone else. i only have 10 well 9 days to get an entry done agaisnt Toon, ah crap.....
    anyway its good to be back.
    :et:
  • PBJ%s's Photo
    whit gila in my mind i wish you GOOD LUCK!
  • deanosrs%s's Photo
    Just got back from hols, with extensive atlantis planning. Only 10 days to fit my entry, and moving house in, though. I'll do my best, thanks for the positive comments on my unfinished entry, I really wish I had finished it now. Also, thanks to iris for letting me in, as I did send it in late (but I did try the evening before). Fantasia's out as well? I missed a lot... someone fill me in on aim lol.
  • GuestUndisputed%s's Photo
    When will iris show the results?
  • Panic%s's Photo
    ^

The deadline for this round is August 17, which is the Tuesday two weeks from now.

• Toon%s's Photo
    Guess I should get started...why did I put this off?
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Hey everyone. Just got back from HOLIDAY! And, um, I have to do this thing, now. Oh boy.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Got back from ibiza earlier today
    Just got to read this, sounds like this round will be fun.

Cheers for the words kai ;)

oh and nice to see best of genre round last round :)
  • mantis%s's Photo
    Was Ibiza "bangin'"? I hope they played Shapeshifters lots - I love that tune.

I started once, but now i've started again, cos what I was building was, uh, shite.
  • Scarface%s's Photo

Was Ibiza "bangin'"? I hope they played Shapeshifters lots - I love that tune.

I started once, but now i've started again, cos what I was building was, uh, shite.

Shapeshifters was big yes. But the main mix without the words.. (the better version)

Also adagio for strings (tiesto version was massive) as was deep dish - flashdance.

Amazin holiday

back on topic
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Some people are DONE already??? Geez. I'm like... I guess back on track to make it... but just barely.

Why oh why did I have to pick a theme I've never done before??? (actually... TWO themes I've never done before)

Ah well... hopefully Titan's computer explodes or something so I can win by default. :p
  • Toon%s's Photo

Some people are DONE already???  Geez.  I'm like... I guess back on track to make it... but just barely.

Why oh why did I have to pick a theme I've never done before??? (actually... TWO themes I've never done before)

Ah well... hopefully Titan's computer explodes or something so I can win by default.  :p

Man, I know how you feel. I started one theme, then turfed it, because it was going to take too long. Started my second one now and even tho the style is more familiar, I'm very worried about finishing. Oi!
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    I haven't started, at all. I think I know what I'm gonna do, though. Someone probably has the same theme as me, but I don't care. Bring it on.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Roman themes are always great, man.

I wonder how Phatage is doing.
    Maybe Croky can brake Titan's and Phatage's computer. :p
  • Leighx%s's Photo

I'm very worried about finishing.  Oi!

What was that ;)
    ..... A flicker of hope.
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Don't worry cork... :@

My PC crashed... lol... during a save... grrr... file... corrupt.... arg...

I'll be off now... :@
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    Yeah, im on version two now too. I loved my 1st entry, but me being the bell-endus that I am, made a Nemmy rec on the same workbench and saved over my origional entry. Fuckin annoyin I tell thee.

Anywho I must thank toon, his scenery is invaluable to my new entry. Much love toonige. xxxxx
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Don't worry cork...  :@

My PC crashed... lol... during a save... grrr... file... corrupt.... arg...

I'll be off now...  :@

Ah crap... sorry to hear that buddy. Hope you're not mad now and realize I was just joking and don't accuse me of conspiring to bomb your computer. Cuz I'd never do that... and get caught anyway. :p

Anyway, hope you get your stuff back and stuff. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading