Quest for the Best: Xtreme / QFTB-X Round 2

• Kumba%s's Photo
    Crap I only have 2 days to finish mine coz im going out of town soon. Anyways thx to iris for letting me start 4 days befor everyone so I had equal time.

I'll get something in, but rushing may be needed...
  • Titan%s's Photo
    I'd never accuse you of anything Cork...

I'll just come to your house and bury your PC 50 million feet underground before you send it to iris.

LOL. You know I'm just playin...

Too bad it's long gone, and it took me 2 hours just to come up w/ a new bench... I've now got 8 days to finish... and start...
  • Metropole%s's Photo
    I take back my last comment. Ill send in what i have in the 1 day i have to build.

Anyway, I got the lord of the rings extended box set (6 dvds) for 60 ringots (9 punds, $13) I also got spiderman 2, I,Robot and King Arthur. Awesomeness. Singapore rules Mantis ;)
  • Turtle%s's Photo
    I'm glad to hear it Metro. Good luck with your entry, i hope you can finish something up to a high standard. I'm going to Belgium today, so i've sent in what i've done. I just hope it's enough...
  • mantis%s's Photo

Anyway, I got the lord of the rings extended box set (6 dvds) for 60 ringots (9 punds, $13) I also got spiderman 2, I,Robot and King Arthur.  Awesomeness.  Singapore rules Mantis ;)

What did I tell ya? :D My mum bought me the entire Radiohead back catalogue from there last time she went for some stupidly low sum of money, and they all had awesome 'import' stickers on!

Anyway, I started again, and it's better.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

I take back my last comment.  Ill send in what i have in the 1 day i have to build.

Anyway, I got the lord of the rings extended box set (6 dvds) for 60 ringots (9 punds, $13) I also got spiderman 2, I,Robot and King Arthur.  Awesomeness.  Singapore rules Mantis ;)

Legal? Good deal.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Doubt ill be entering...
    I have 2 resits next week and ive just got back from holiday

I will try but i seriously doubt it
  • Six Frags%s's Photo

I wont be too enthousiastic... I bought a lot DVD's in Indonesia for a very low price, like 1 euro, but from some DVD's the quality was very low, and just downloaded/copied... some were nice though...

Good luck in the next round everybody!

SF
  • Junya Boy%s's Photo
    Let me get this correct before i just jump to the conclusion and miss out.

The deadline is Tuesday the 17th. Does that simply mean that we have to turn it in before tuesday is over, like by 12 midnight est time? cuz im going to need tuesday to finish up...
  • penguinBOB%s's Photo
    Just got back... I don't watch many movies, so this isn't going to be very "inspired"....
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo

Just got back...  I don't watch many movies, so this isn't going to be very "inspired"....

Hey! Welcome back! And congrats on your Best of Round victory in the Rapids category! :D
  • Titan%s's Photo
    Hey Cork, has your PC crashed yet? :p

It better soon, because I haven't even started the coaster... :(
  • MightyMouse%s's Photo
    Well.

I only have 6 days to develop a solid color scheme and decide on the type of architecture I want to use. I'm seriously not thinking that I'll finish by the set deadline. I just have to hope for the best(or pull a few all nighters).
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    I have no idea what to do with my entry. I didnt see many movies in 2003 and I'm running very low on ideas for this round. I have tried a few things but they didnt turn out too well.

So can anyone give me some suggestions on some 2003 movies? I don't know what to do. :(
  • Steve%s's Photo
    Click me, Kevin!

;) ;)X
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    Or search basic chat for vTd's 2003 review.

Off the top of my head, possible easy ones are:
    - LotR: RotK
    - Pirates of the Caribbean
    - Finding Nemo
    - Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions
    - X-2
    - The Rundown (jungle mine theme)
  • iris%s's Photo
    Funny how everyone comes up with all these excuses.
  • Jellybones%s's Photo
    Okay, you could make the coolest ride ever to 28 Days Later. Please someone do that.

Anyway. I have a mythology theme. This really isn't that hard, people.
  • Jacko Shanty%s's Photo

Okay, you could make the coolest ride ever to 28 Days Later.  Please someone do that.

That's the movie I'd do if I had the theme. Have a bunch of sick peeps running around. :) Either that or Passion of the Christ.
  • Kevin%s's Photo
    Alright I got a movie to go with.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading