Related Games / RCT 3 Demo

• Toon%s's Photo
    Corky, my kid kind of figured out the pathing system so it at least makes sense. I still don't like it, but it is at least workable for me now. You can look for me on AIM if your still having issues. I will have to jump on the landscape bandwagon now tho. With the landscaping system being so complex, and the possibility of having minute height changes, I have more than once run into situations, where coaster pieces can't be placed where it looks like they should be fine. This wouldn't be an issue if you could adjust the landscape with the coaster editor still open, but jumping back and forth without really knowing if you've made enough adjustment to the landscape is very annoying.
  • Rollerblade%s's Photo
    From whom did you hear that Gamestop is releasing a Beta demo? How does one go about getting it?

Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Nic%s's Photo

Barton.

Using what memory/ram may I ask?
  • Raven-SDI%s's Photo

From whom did you hear that Gamestop is releasing a Beta demo? How does one go about getting it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Hello.

From my freind who manages one. The same person that gave me the disc demo...
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raven-SDI
    §
  • TheGuardian%s's Photo
    well hell.. i'm going there this weekend. to pick that up.

I finally found out how to repain the walls and rooves. alright this is a gimme i'm definintly gonna build this park. and i will definintly compete in for Spotlight (while everyone is still getting trained)

I really really would LOVE to do Park Wars 2 with this, all in 3D.

I really have few complaints, i just hope their will be more flat rides in the game.

I hope if what they're saying in the RCT3 Official forum is true, they'll also add in a (peep mode) viewing, walk as your own peep in your park.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Hmmm
    Direct x is causing me problems to open the demo...it is installed, but says direct x cannot be found when i blatantly installed direct x9 1 minute earlier.

8@
  • Nic%s's Photo
    Are you sure you've installed DirectX 9.0c?
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    When the dmeo is installed it says "direct x meets system requirements"
    And i downloaded that direct x and it says a newer one is installed on your computer...wtf

I give up
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    If direct x meets requirements, you don't need to download a new one.
  • Scarface%s's Photo
    Exactly what i thought...but still no

I'll just wait for the game, when is it out ?
  • Drew%s's Photo
    November 02, 2004.
  • Panoramical%s's Photo
    Ok, i've played it extensively now and I have come to the conclusion that it is TOO DAMN HARD TO MAKE ARCHITECTURE. Ok.
  • Corkscrewed%s's Photo
    I will prove you wrong tonight. Hopefully. If I have time.
  • JBruckner%s's Photo
    Corsair 3200XL Two Stickes of 512.
  • Toon%s's Photo
    Would it really have been so hard for them to make sure that all the building scenery lined up with each other properly?
  • Dixi%s's Photo
    I accidently built a wall half underground, it f00ked up one whole side of my building lol.

On an unrelated note, the game has persuaded me to purchase a new graphics card. Im looking at the GeForce6600 GT. Theres a 256MB version of it going for 130 quid. Oh meh godz.
  • Coaster Ed%s's Photo
    So, those of you who can play the demo, can you make decent buildings with RCT3? What about station buildings? How's the coaster design features? Does it all fit together and look halfway decent? Can I make the beautiful looking gardens I'm dying to make or does it look like a bunch of clip art slapped together? The screens I've seen so far haven't really impressed me, but I guess you guys need some more time to make a quality looking park.

EDIT - I just checked Cork's screens topic and things are looking much better. Coasters and terrain look pretty good. For a limited feature demo, you guys have put together some pretty nice stuff.
  • Tech Artist%s's Photo
    Is there any way I can fix this problem I have(when I click the rct 3 icon I get this "This program performed and Illiegal operation and will be shut down. Here is the details:
    RCT3 executed an invalid instruction in
    module RCT3.EXE at 018f:0095622e.
    Registers:
    EAX=3f800000 CS=018f EIP=0095622e EFLGS=00010216
    EBX=011a0000 SS=0197 ESP=012afcd0 EBP=012afd94
    ECX=012afd30 DS=0197 ESI=00e8fa70 FS=319f
    EDX=00000000 ES=0197 EDI=00000000 GS=0000
    Bytes at CS:EIP:
    0f 28 44 24 40 0f 29 44 24 70 0f 28 44 24 50 0f
    Stack dump:
    00000000 00c04c28 00000007 00000024 bff7b9c5 81a68e54 00000024 0097a40e 00e99d08 012afd2c 009776f8 00000009 009776e5 00000007 00000010 00e8fa70) without haveing to buy a new and better Video Card that is like 2 to $300 dollars?
    I have updated my driver and installed the catalyst drivers from Omega and I even uninstalled and reinstalled the demo after I reset my computer, and still I get the same message. Also, could this mean I won't be able to open the full version when it is released or is this demo just buggy for some and the full version should work?
  • John%s's Photo
    Well, the stupid piece-of-shit won't work for me.
    I don't get an explanation of what happens, one of the "RCT3.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." pops up, and that's that. :(

But anyway, it won't be able to run at any decent pace on my computer. I'll have to tack a new computer onto my list of things-to-buy.
  • Panic%s's Photo
    LLRCT3.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading