56.25%(required: 50%) Bronze
Percentage of vote: 56.25%
Coasterbill 65% Kumba 65% bigshootergill 60% posix 60% CoasterCreator9 55% csw 55% G Force 55% Cocoa 50% Liampie 50% Louis! 50% 56.25%
Itís finished! Park Nehalennia is my second RCT2 park, after the abomination that was Golden Hinoki. Iíve spent a couple of years on it, deleting and rebuilding lots and lots of stuff.
My primary goal was to have fun and I succeeded. Park Nehalennia is a mix between realistic and weird, and I like it that way. The buildings are strange and too small, thereís way too many benches, the colors are odd, and the parking lot is a bit too small.
At least the park is super eco-friendly. It has lots of greenery, water, and the coffee cups are like 30% recyclable. The park has multiple brilliantly named areas:
- Main street. Weird houses, some shops, and a tiger named Neha. Donít forget Calamari Mansion. Legendary calamari. Tremendous calamari. Theyíre the best, itís true! The best calamari in the whole world. Incredible.
- Poplar Woods. A dark forest with high trees, ghosts, and a guestsí favorite coaster: Elpenor. Named after a guy who fought the Trojan War but only got mentioned in the Odyssey after he fell to death after waking up on a roof pissed as hell. Heís my role model in life.
- Cittarossa. Narrow streets, the smell of floppy pizzas, screaming grandmas hanging out the windows. Also known as the area you have to pass in order to get to the killer coaster Oliva.
- Frankville. Named after and designed by a sea otter named Frank who likes this shade of red. He does three shows a day: theyíre a mix of drama, sci-fi and Michelle Obama impressions.
- Cripple Creek. With over 400 different animal species, 200 of which are wasps, this area is loved by all nature freaks. Peaceful, quietÖ This piece of heaven on earth will cure every hangover.
- Hellas. A Greek area. Santorini meets other Greek architecture meets columns for some reason. Try out Charybdis. And the coaster with the weird lay out, Rhadamanthys. And the toilets.
- Fun Forest Fun. Iím sorry for the pun. And for this area.
I know itís not gold material, but Iím still quite content with it all. Had fun while making it, and hope you have fun checking it out. Thanks for downloading!
- 1 fan
- Download Park 84
- Objects 1