(Archive) Place-To-Release-Your-Parks Land / Elegant Hills

• Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ Yeah, I made the flower color mistake in Ray. I learned from it, though.

I just noticed the wooden coaster supports because they were so white. Maybe use some yellow in those too? Just a little, though.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Looks nice, but you should use more colors...otherwise, it looks dull.
    If the station is white and yellow, don't put white and yellow flowers, and don't make a white and yellow sign. The supports are also white, the monorail is white...use more colors man, it will really change the looks of that area. Anyway, I like the station, because is not very small or very big, and it has enough details.
    Keep going.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^thanks guys...

Roller Coaster: Fulmination
    Amusement Park: Elegant Hills
    Type: Steel - Sit Down
    Make / Model: S&S Power / Thrust Air Coaster / Air Brakes
    Lift / Launch System: Compressed Air Launch
    Cost: $18,000,000 USD

Height: 275'
    Drop: 225'
    Inversions: 0
    Speed: 90 mph
    Max Vertical Angle: 90 Degrees
    Max Acceleration: 0 − 90 mph in 1.8 seconds

Trains: 8 cars per train. Riders are arranged 2 across in a single row for a total of 16 riders per train.
    Riders must be 54" or taller to ride.

History: In the year 2000 the coaster was supposed to open as a stand up named Pedigree. After a horriable reck due to track and the trains being too heavy, the coaster was never opened. It It stood idol for four years. Untill 2004-2005 S&S Power remolded the coaster making it a sit down and the track type used for other Thrust Air Coasters. Now the coaster launches you, instead of be pulling and doing a face first free fall. The brake tower is 105' ft.

Posted Image

Thanks for viewing.
    -JDP

Edited by JDP, 22 September 2006 - 02:42 PM.

• RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Sorry, but I still don't like the supports, and I think that you should add more colors. Anyway, overall, it doesn't look as bad as I thought (Sorry, but I thought this coaster wasn't going to be your best creation on this park)
  • twister12%s's Photo
    foliage looks a little empty on the left side. i also dont agree with the monorail supports

otherwise, looks pretty nice.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    From an overview, I can tell it's nice, and a good coaster to have in a park, but not much else. You should keep it, but don't expect everyone to like the park because of this.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^Thanks... Okay guys, last and final update. Next week the park should be done. I'm just busy with my girl friend and school. So sorry for the lack of updates and all. The park aint even that big, it's just 100x100. Anyway last coaster up date...

Roller Coaster: Project X
    Amusement Park: Elegant
    Type: Steel - Flying
    Make / Model: Vekoma / Flying Dutchman
    Capacity: 1000 riders per hour

Height: 115'
    Inversions: 5
    Speed: 51 mph
    Duration: 1:50
    G-Force: 4.3
    Elements: Lie To Fly (180° Roll)
    Horseshoe
    Fly To Lie (180° Roll)
    66' tall Loop
    Lie To Fly (180° Roll)
    Double Corkscrew
    Fly To Lie (180° Roll)

Trains: 2 trains with 6 cars per train. Riders are arranged 4 across in a single row for a total of 24 riders per train.
    Trains: Riders must be between 54" and 80" to ride.
    Posted Image

Posted Image

and for lack of the promise update, here is a extra screen of out law...
    Posted Image

Thanks,
    -JDP

Edited by JDP, 28 September 2006 - 03:59 PM.

• posix%s's Photo
    your stations work well for me.
    not so the transfer device of the wodden.
  • RCFanB&M%s's Photo
    Agree with posix's comment...

The woodie looks decent, I think it's the best coaster the park has, so far. The flying one is ok, although I don't like the land type you chose for and neither the supports for the curve before the drop.
    Anyway, this park is looking interesting. keep going.
  • RMM%s's Photo
    Its so... dead.
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ He should set it on fire to make it more lively. Wait... taken idea I'm sorry.

Anyway, I think that the screens look okay, but dead like RMM said. They need some more life, and I hope that the flyer is not near finished. But Outlaw looks pretty good. :comeandgetsome:

Edited by Gwazi, 28 September 2006 - 05:25 PM.

• zodiac%s's Photo
    Project X REALLY needs some detail....
    Outlaw is coming together really well, though
  • Lucifer%s's Photo
    Baby, this thing is flatter then Paris Hiltons chest.

And by flat, I mean it has very little "life" - and the fact there don't seem to be any changes in the terrain.

Don't get me wrong, it has its good qualities. But, dang, liven it up a little.
  • ][ntamin22%s's Photo
    ^
    the correct burn is-

" that's so flat i could skip rocks off it"

(in reference to aforementioned chest)
  • eman%s's Photo

[ntamin22' date='Oct 1 2006, 09:21 PM' post='340986']^
    the correct burn is-

" that's so flat i could skip rocks off it"

(in reference to aforementioned chest)

Rocks would skip even easier on a curved surface, so I'm afraid your attempt at a humorous allusion fails miserably.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    I knew i was going to hear about the flat terrain of project X. I just made it flat because it is a new coaster for the 2006 season, so all i did was make it look like they flatend the land to make it easier to build on. And they just left the rocks there after construction. A lot of you might dissagree but its going to stay. Download tomarrow... thanks guys.
    -JDP
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Yeah, but it doesn't look like it had just finished construction. Look at Nitrous Oxide's Maverick screen. That looks more like construction has been going on.
  • Genius638%s's Photo
    For roller coaster 'poject x', where di you get those excellent supports? Those are what I need exactly for my park!
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    Find them here.
  • JDP%s's Photo

Yeah, but it doesn't look like it had just finished construction. Look at Nitrous Oxide's Maverick screen. That looks more like construction has been going on.

^Well the coaster is up and running. Its not still in construction.. :rolleyes:
    -JDP

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading