Pro Tour 3 / PT3 Screens

• Ride6%s's Photo
    Good screen (but not good enough ;)). Nice atmosphere starting to bud there. I'd recommend having the lowest water 1 height marker lower, so it doesn't look like it's about to over flow.

Anything else I can think of has already been said.

Ride6
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    It's nice, small screen but what you have so far could turn into a great entry. Now, if you are (and same goes for Fisch, even Fatha :p )trying to get a read on if the whole entry will be good based on our feedback... the one screen limit really prevents that to keep the entries secreat and make for a really surprising release come December.

Now what I can't spot you from doing is showing people in E-mails or AIM. If you want advice that way it's up to you. I am all for people trying to improve. Just try to keep your entry under raps to make the contest more enjoyable.
  • Steve%s's Photo
    I would suggest that you lose those smaller trees/foliage at the bottom of the rocks entirely and replace them with more landblock work. From there, make the paths wider there and have the rocks pouring out onto the paths to not make it so clean; at the moment what you have there seems very sterile. Make sure you have the little river you have there make an exit on the other side of the paths if you can, or atleast detour it elsewhere. I would also tell you to make the custom supports entirely white but that's just a personal thing for me. I am telling you all this because I really like what I see. It reminds me of Metro's Angels design and my work a little. :) Nicely done.

Oh, and I'm not sure what to do with the fences. 1/4 height fences rarely look good, so maybe go for a 1/2 wall instead. Either that or ditch the fences altogether.
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Park's logo

Posted Image
  • zodiac%s's Photo
    Damn. Amazing work. Can't wait 'till a while from now to see the whole park :p.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Wow! I like that logo a lot! A LOT!
    Cool Work!
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    Thanks you two. Hopefully I'll be able to finish my entry... :huey:
  • FK+Coastermind%s's Photo
    LOL^^ i think that is the qeustion on most of our minds. i dont even have a complet area that i would want to show yet.

nice pic. the black structure is alittle boring but the bars and scafolding help that.

FK
  • Milo%s's Photo
    Posted Image

been working very hard....

oh and nice screen lucas... as it was loading I wasn't sure if the top bit was even possible in rct due to the colors... looks nice although in all honesty the foliage is a bit too normal... kinda messes with the feeling of the rest of the screen if you ask me....
  • Gwazi%s's Photo
    ^ lol I was gonna do that too...
  • Ling%s's Photo
    damnit I am getting buried fast... lovely work, lucas92.
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    OLE, you bastard! You stole my whole park idea. I thought the blandness would be kinda cool, but since you're doing it... I might consider filling the park with substance.
    Here's what i had:
    Posted Image
    But maybe i restart the project and show another screen :-P
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Your uncut grass is in the EXACT same place as OLE's :p?
  • egg_head%s's Photo
    Coincidence? I nether think so JJ. He stole it from me.
  • Kumba%s's Photo
    You all suck so much I'll post something with like, 15 or 9 objects in it :birthday:

Posted Image

As you can see I have decided to give away as little as I can, it's just a parking complex afterall :p

Oh and can anyone guess who inspired this entry?
  • posix%s's Photo
    all zoomed in?
  • Lloyd%s's Photo

You all suck so much I'll post something with like, 15 or 9 objects in it :birthday:

Posted Image

As you can see I have decided to give away as little as I can, it's just a parking complex afterall :p

Oh and can anyone guess who inspired this entry?

RCTNW?
  • egg_head%s's Photo

all zoomed in?

Damn Kumba. Too bad you got DQ'd...
  • lucas92%s's Photo
    It's all zoomed in...
  • JJ%s's Photo
    Yeah it's all zoomed in. Just resized.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading