Related Games / Indiana Funland:After the Storm

• Xophe%s's Photo
    That's a pretty angular looking river haha!

edit: there's a cheat to hide the toolbars. I think it's if you name a peep 'M Brookes' but I'm not sure.
  • Alpengeistfan1%s's Photo
    Just take the picture into Paint and use the crop tool. There's not really much to comment on in those screens.
  • Cocoa%s's Photo
    You took 3 pictures of the equivilant of the black space in rct/2. Only in rct3 it is treed fields.
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    You guys really should leave the poor guy alone. You don't need to comment on his screens and you don't have anything to say. I'm not trying to be an ass, but this is the internet.

Fraroc, I would suggest fixing up the river, as the water level is parallel with the ground atm.
  • wheres_walto%s's Photo
    I believe you're trying to do a timeline park, can we just skip the empty field stage and go right to the goods? I'm not really one for foreplay.
  • Coupon%s's Photo
    I agree with Dark-Horse about lowering the river a little bit.
  • Louis!%s's Photo

You took 3 pictures of the equivilant of the black space in rct/2. Only in rct3 it is treed fields.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Couldn't we at least get a shot of something we can comment on properly?
  • fraroc%s's Photo

Hello everybody! The initial construction on Indiana Funland has started!

Posted Image
    This is the Ticket Building and entrance, where peeps can buy their tickets and enter

Posted Image
    Also, 2 Information Kiosks are nearby where peeps can get their umbrellas and a park map.

Posted Image
    Our paths are decorated in a livley mosaic pattern of concrete.

I hope to see you soon!!

Avery Ross
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    wow, this is fucking tedious.
    sorry man, this is your first topic, you will learn from it inevitably.
    what do you want me to comment on precisely?
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    No offesne, but those kiosk booths are way blocky. I know you have limited options in rct3, but you gotta come up with something more than a square and a roof.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I am going to say this ONCE so you better listen. I FOCUS MORE ON RIDE QUALITY!!!!!!!
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^And now, people are going to be focusing on not checking this topic...
    -JDP
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    its hard not to love jdp
  • Dark_Horse%s's Photo
    :mantis:
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    Fine then, dont check!

too bad your gonna miss out on all the good coasters that are coming......
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    If you wanted to show people these coasters then show them. There is no point in trying to entice us with shots of bare land & path.
  • fraroc%s's Photo

There is no point in trying to entice us with shots of bare land & path

What did all good parks start as? Bare land and path. CASE CLOSED!

Also, because its the weekend, I should get some good work done. Tommorrow if not sunday you will be satisfied with the update......
  • Louis!%s's Photo
    Those good parks didnt advertise their bare land & path.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    this is a GAME not a REAL PARK
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    yeah, this is a game, cut out the boring bits.

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading