Related Games / Indiana Funland:After the Storm

• inVersed%s's Photo
    Oh boy, you come up with more excuses instead of just listening and heeding our advice.
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    The truth is that I just want to have fun with this. Its a fun to play RCT3 and on the other hand I want to go and make realistic rides. I am great with building coasters. I had a lot of practice since 2004 when the game came out. But, I will admit Indiana Flyer was not my best work. I can build better woodies, but their usually smaller. And I actually wanted IF to be a big coaster like American Eagle or Shiviring Timbers. I get inspiration from real coasters.
  • That Guy%s's Photo
    Just here to share my thoughts on this comment...

I can see you care about safety.

- Flat ground - so no one will twist an ankle walking up and down the hills
    - No trees - so that you don't have branches falling down on the guests
    - No flowers - so guests won't get stung by the bees
    - Two square boxes for buildings - so in the event of an earthquake there is no chance for them to collapse

...LOL!!!

Edited by That Guy, 13 January 2010 - 07:16 PM.

• JDP%s's Photo
    This whole topic is a fucking joke and all you're doing is stealing CD5's ideas. So shut the fuck up and don't tell me I am wrong because I ain't.
    -JDP
  • fraroc%s's Photo

This whole topic is a fucking joke and all you're doing is stealing CD5's ideas. So shut the fuck up and don't tell me I am wrong because I ain't.
    -JDP

WHY WONT YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME!??!? THIS IS MY OWN FUCKING IDEA ASSHOLE SO SHUT YOUR VAGINA UP JDP!!!!
  • Top Gun%s's Photo
    Turn your display options to High Graphics before taking pictures. It'll make the screenshots look better.
  • ahank%s's Photo

WHY WONT YOU GUYS LISTEN TO ME!??!? THIS IS MY OWN FUCKING IDEA ASSHOLE SO SHUT YOUR VAGINA UP JDP!!!!

Good one. Maybe you should tell that at a party or something.

Now, if you really want some advice, here it is.

Add some landscaping, add more scenery, work on archy, work on ride design, don't copy CD5's ideas.

Oh, and Top Gun, I lol'd

Edited by ahank, 13 January 2010 - 09:03 PM.

• Lowenaldo%s's Photo
    Yea he isnt taking any of CD5's ideas because this park is a pile of shit.
  • JDP%s's Photo
    ^Please someone delete my post and close this topic because Lowenaldo just owned it.
    -JDP
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    No, I want this project to grow! I mean, Indiana Funland has so much potential and you are outright refusing to give me a chance! The park is not even open yet!
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Well than wait to show something that is finished and good, I can make this tuff in RCT3 in 5min.

And how do you expect us to give you a chance when you insult people when they are actually right when they say it looks bad atm, BUILD something finished and good before you post any screens.

Edited by BelgianGuy, 14 January 2010 - 03:49 PM.

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    i love you, new element.

fraroc, come on dude, listen to people.
    they didnt get so amazing by telling people to shut their vaginas, well, possibly k0ng, but hes an exception to most things. just LISTEN to people, take in what they have to say, and maybe these flame wars won't happen. remember, when you are posting screens, they are your superiors, they evidently know better than you do, so its best not to argue with them.
  • In:Cities%s's Photo
    hey i've got an idea, how about everyone just stop commenting this and feeding the flame.

its obviously going nowhere any time soon.

just stop.

maybe he'll eventually come to his senses and actually start posting enjoyable screens.
    who knows.

edit: i'm only editing this so i can tell sammy NO.

Edited by In:Cities, 14 January 2010 - 07:37 PM.

• SSSammy%s's Photo
    oh god damn josh
    *slap*
    edit that post you meany
  • fraroc%s's Photo
    I try to listen to you guys, but I really try to make this my OWN park.

Also, I had a sucky day today so no updates
  • SSSammy%s's Photo
    if the definition of "my park" is "eyesore, plagerised from elsewhere, and badly at that" then youre right on track :) good luck!
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    Thank god, no updates, what a relief!

On btw lowenaldo, nice post :p
  • RRP%s's Photo
    Give him a bit longer guys it usually takes people a couple of week before new members start to listen.Take jaguarkid140,JoeZia,Dark_Horse for example
  • BelgianGuy%s's Photo
    Then I was an exception to the rule, I've always listened and taken the advice serious and used it to improve my work^^

Well my advice to fraroc is simple, if a timeline is so hard to keep accurate maybe try a park without a timeline so you have more freedom to find your style and actually post good quality stuff and show us what your capable of instead of useing lame excuses to explain why your lazy...
  • Goliath123%s's Photo
    I suggest adding scenery

Tags

• No Tags

Members Reading